CRX ENGINE SWAP INFO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TC_GTS

ok cable clutch wit the b16a on a crx is wut u guys think its best? should i change any internals

yeah- b16a sir 1 with cable tranny and a mount kit will go right in.

internals-- what are your plans for it?

well i here that if u swap b16a2 pistons in u can get an extra 10hp or so and adjustable cams ill prolly need diffrent fuel pump and regulator with the diffrent pistons and shit ehh msd ignition of course maybe a small turbo would be good

msd is worthless- it provides 0 power.
stock honda ignitions are PLENTY for any b-series reving under 10,000 rpms or bosoting under 25 psi on a big ass turbo

period.

ok so guys with the swap wut internals and shit can i puton wut will be needed liek as far as axels abnd shit if it is but since its b16a which is a vtec crx anywayz do i even need axels?

Originally posted by TC_GTS@Nov 11 2002, 11:10 PM
ok so guys with the swap wut internals and shit can i puton wut will be needed liek as far as axels abnd shit if it is but since its b16a which is a vtec crx anywayz do i even need axels?

man i thought my spelling was bad :eek:

Originally posted by asmallsol+Nov 11 2002, 11:09 PM-->
@Nov 11 2002, 11:10 PM

man i thought my spelling was bad :eek:

sounds foreign to me. very bad english.

Originally posted by TC_GTS@Nov 11 2002, 10:10 PM

you can put in just about ANYTHING for b-series motors on a b16a.
axels- use the 2nd gen crx SiR axels... and yes you need them if you want to drive anywhere :)

thankz guys sry i drive a ae92 gts so i donno that much about honda engines only reason i goin to the crx is cuz its my fav car but mostly cuz my rolla gts just doesnt have the options that a honda engine has even though stock it is much funner and faster .... alloutracing.netfirms.com pretty sweet cars anywayz bac to the rex on so any internals i can swap and i need the sir 2 gen axels u think i can put back seats in cuz i can get the 1992 crx vtec seats from europe from my uncle so can i put them in easily ???/

Back