CRX W/ B18A1 LS SWAP EXHAUST QUESTION?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CReX123

Hello, I have an LS motor in my 88 CRX HF, And the stock CRX Exhaust on the car is too long to bolt right up to the LS header. Just wondering if any companies make custom catback exhausts for CRX's with B-Series SWAPS in them. And does anyone make straight back exhaust systems for CRX's???

not that i know of, i looked for a while for the same thing, but never found one. Just get a good muffler and cat and have 2 1/4 inch piping run all the way back, itll do you just fine

i just put a test pipe in, i used a midpipe from a VW fox
use a dual clamp for the front where it goes on the DP and the rear part of it bolts to your exhaust, i had to shorten the Fox pipe by about 3"

PN: 307-253-301-1 list price is $35

some company out ther makes one b/c i bought it used and as far as i can tell someone didnt weld this themselves...the welds r too good and its blinging chrome
so my advice is keep lookin i guess someone must make one

it would be cheaper if you went to an exhast shop and have them custom make a setup for you. mine cost a total of 200.
hi-flow cat, 2 1/2 pipe and muffler

I went the route Ripper went. Works just fine for me. Dosnt sound raspy at all or like a can of pissed off bumble bees

hasport make a header and they say its for a b16 but it should work on a b18 and they say it bolts up to the stock exhaust

Back