Cya In Hell Buddy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

broadcast.com sold to yahoo for one billion dollars. the owner was mark cuban, the guy that now owns the dallas mavericks. as for the domain up for sale on ebay... who gives a fuck.

kinda way off topic
but every time I see kylemarhx post. your name makes me think of karl marx

That's kinda wrong, selling the holy bible for 35,000. But if I could get 35 g's, I'd do it to. I wish I would have been smart enough to think of a domain back in the day and sell it to someone. Like Nike.com, or HondasSwap.com, oh yea, it would've only been a matter of time till some guy with a del sol would wanna buy it from me. Oh well.

all the really good names were taken by the time most of us started to use the internet

i went to school with a guy that bought winampskins.com right after they made the skin changes. he held out for 110,000. he got it too bastard.

actually someone did buy nike.com at the very begining of all this dot com stuff. nike had to pay him a large sum to get that domain name.

Originally posted by DazedCivic99+Feb 26 2003, 04:09 PM-->
@Feb 26 2003, 09:20 AM
kinda way off topic
but every time I see kylemarhx post. your name makes me think of karl marx

same here

I thought that is what he was going for? I always read it as Karl marx, i did not even notice it said kyle until you guys brought it up.

I am sure that there are tons of good names still out there waiting for someone to pick up. If i could go back in time, i would tell my dad to buy nike.com, playboy.com, ford.com, all of those places. Right now i would be driving one fast ass skyline (converted to LHD also)

Why would Nissan Motors have a lawsuit against Nissan Computer Co? Nissan computers obviously had the domain first and is obviously named after the person. I don't understand how Nissan Motors has a case. <_<

Originally posted by one zexy crx@Feb 26 2003, 02:32 PM
how the hell did you even find that?

I'm an insomiac--I have found much wierder...like icon wars on the desktop, or strip poker with german chicks.

Back