D16y6 Internal Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ricemaker

i have an extra d16 and i want to make it fully built, but i can't find parts for it. i need to start with the bottom block. if you know anywhere people sell parts for a d16 or have and secrets on it that you can tell me then that would be great.

Originally posted by ricemaker@Jan 4 2003, 08:17 PM
i have an extra d16 and i want to make it fully built, but i can't find parts for it. i need to start with the bottom block. if you know anywhere people sell parts for a d16 or have and secrets on it that you can tell me then that would be great.

If, in your mind you must use the d16.. then dont expect much of anything out of it.. even boosted.. past about 250 is gonna be hard and still be daily driven, even with a fully built motor. I would sell it, save and go ls/t or if you want all motor.. go gsr or itr FlashOptions.. that site is the cheapest.. but, shipping blows ass. I think Calesta knows a guy on the board (i forget his name :() who said they get motors for way cheaper then hmotorsonline.com ..

Back