d16y8 full swap for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of adjustments would I be looking at if I have a 98 civic ex with a d16y8 in it right now? I want to do the swap as quickly and painless as possible.

Sorry man, I totally forgot about this thread! Call or text me asap, I'm still interested in the swap. 913-375-4412

damn the single cams gettin more love then my full jdm h22a swap that amazing just goes to show no one has ne money ne more bump for u tho bro ne one want to step it up and make there car something come look at my jdm h22a swap in the for sale sec or email me at onemadplaya@hotmail.com

WhatTheEF,

I left you a message yesterday with my cell number. Give me a quick call today and update me on if you got my paypal info ok. If not, I can send it again.

Thanks,

No, deal seems to have fallen through. So, the swap is still for sale.

if auxygen just wants the motor i would be interested in the transmission. what price would i be looking for it to be shipped to 30068?

actually... i just found another engine tranny combo. sorry to have this fall through again. good luck with the sale

Yo I know this don't have anything to do with the motor your are selling, but what's the other motor that you have sittting beside the motor you selling. just asing? Thanks if reply!

Sorry for the late reply you guys! Yeah I've still got the motor. I want to get this thing off my hands so I'll send you guys private messages today with more info.

Thanks for all of the interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back