d16z6 into 96 dx hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

grey_ek96

i just had some problems with the wiring of my d16z6 upto my 96 dx hatch on all the swaps i have dopne b4 they match up but now these ones dont if any one knows how to wire the dizzy(what colors match up ) and some info on 3 wire to 2 wire IACV converting

the 2-3 wire conversion is covered in the articles/reference section complete with pics.

the dizz conversion is simply-- pretty much just cut/paste the plug ends to line up-- or score a y8 distributor

does any one have a pic of what wires to splice together on the distibutor or know what colors match up the ecu stuff didnt really help

Originally posted by grey_ek96@Jul 12 2005, 02:55 PM
does any one have a pic of what wires to splice together on the distibutor or know what colors match up the ecu stuff didnt really help
[post=524827]Quoted post[/post]​

Did you get this running yet? It looks like you need the OBD2 parts. I am putting an OBD2 engine into an OBD1 car, so maybe we can swap IM's, injectors, and distributors. Then we both have what we need. LMK.

Back