DA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efalex

im selling my hatch because i dont feel like having to put another tranny in, so i think im going to be buying a 91 integra. my question was what is the difference betweem an Ls and Gs? my guess is that its power options, like power doors locks ect. or is it motor?

George777

^^ Likes Bewbies
The motors are the same. It's all the stuff inside the car that distinguishes them. I don't know for sure, but I think the difference is power options. I know my GS had crank windows. But I could be wrong.

efalex

allright thanks man, i had an idea but i wasnt sure, i gotta sell my hatch tho, 900 haha then im buyin a 91 integra :) i thinks its jus an ls... my buddy has a gsr head i might throw on later in the future. idk

efalex

haha allright guys thankk yoouuu..

the only thing is i like my ef.. im 50 50 on das, i like 94 n up teggys but i doo like the way da's look what you think?b

FLounder

power hungry
VIP
If you do a DA up right, they are bad ass.... get some one piece headlights, drop it on the right wheels, subtle exhaust, if its a 90-91 then you could think about switching to 92-93 bumpers and then get a front lip. personally i think das look way better without a rear spoiler. DA is a good chassis that already comes with 4 wheel disc brakes, usually has sunroof and other options, and obviously super easy to sway any b series engine in there.

canaiinb

patch layer
RS- No power windows, door looks and no sunroof, with cloth seats
LS- Power everything, comes with or without sunroof, with cloth seats and wheels
GS- same as LS except has leather and better looking wheels

FLounder

power hungry
VIP
the LS may or may not have power windows and locks

Justin66

The Hondaswap Canadian
I have a GS and it doesnt have leather anything, however it has power windows, mirrors and sunroof. Thats all i can think of.