deep thoughts...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
lol- got this in a FWD and thought it was funny...

>Deep thoughts....by Jack Handey
>The next time you're having a bad day, imagine this:
>
>You're a Siamese twin.
>Your brother, attached at your shoulder, is gay.
>You're not.
>He has a date coming over today.
>But you only have one ass.
>Feel better?

:huh: ....thats fucking gay. u make that up?

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Oct 15 2002, 02:46 PM
heres another good one lol

At first I thought, if I were Superman, a perfect secret identity would be "Clark Kent, Dentist," because you could save money on tooth X-rays. But then I thought, if a patient said, "How's my back tooth?" and you just looked at it with your X-ray vision and said, "Oh it's okay," then the patient would probably say, "Aren't you going to take an X-ray, stupid?" and you'd say, "Aw fuck you, get outta here," and then he probably wouldn't even pay his bill.

aha what the hell

heres one i saw ....

its really sad to see a happy family get torn apart by something as simple as wild dogs

ya, i was in a bad mood too. didnt mean to be an ass.

This one was great:
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said. "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late."

Originally posted by khan@Oct 15 2002, 09:03 PM
ya, i was in a bad mood too. didnt mean to be an ass.

s'aight :) it was gay anyway. maybe we are in bad moods cause we hanging around brian too much (pissedoffsol) lol

LOL to that last post..that one was always my fav.

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade and then spit in it and sell it to the people that pissed you off"

"Think about world peace. While you are doing that, I will be stealing your stuff"

Back