Deuce Bigalow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i cant believe they came out with a second one. the first one sucked. now, it may seem like i hate on every movie that comes out, but i wouldnt if they didnt all fucking suck.

HITCHHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY. cool movie. not the greatest, but the idea is cool. and Mos Def is the shit.

Originally posted by SiLude@Jul 25 2005, 02:39 PM
HITCHHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY. cool movie. not the greatest, but the idea is cool. and Mos Def is the shit.
[post=530842]Quoted post[/post]​

The BOOK kicked ass. The movie was a perfect portrayal of the book....except apparently the book just doesn't translate to film very well. Great book though.

I didn't watch the first DBMG, and I probably won't watch this one, either. The only part that made me even chuckle was when the cat bit Eddie Griffin's dick.

"Look at it, it's a fucking twizzle stick"

It's fucking LAME how all Hollywood does is remake every goddamn thing that was ever made. I give props to Batman Begins though. THAT movie was exactly how it should have been done. All the other ones before it sucked, minus maybe the older first two.

Back