Went "dumpster Diving" today ...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you arent kidding with the "biggest" thing... i laugh my ass off when i see modern clubs
fucking drivers with heads the size of a damn football

old technology clubs don't retain much value, everyone wants the newest, biggest best clubs
Unless it's a ping. I bought my old i5's used for $250 and I can probably get the same $250 out of them 8 years later. Ping Karstens go for big bucks. Even eye 2's and i3's go for a couple hundo.

460cc has been in effect for a while. The jump from a 310 to a 425 was huge. Anything older than an original r5 is like 75% as good. Anything newer than an r5 has diminishing returns. Small %'s here.

Unless it's a ping. I bought my old i5's used for $250 and I can probably get the same $250 out of them 8 years later. Ping Karstens go for big bucks. Even eye 2's and i3's go for a couple hundo.

460cc has been in effect for a while. The jump from a 310 to a 425 was huge. Anything older than an original r5 is like 75% as good. Anything newer than an r5 has diminishing returns. Small %'s here.

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Certain varieties of clubs hold their value.

There was a great awakening with headsize/shape/material at one point that did provide HUGE driving gains. After that, the return on new drivers has been low.

Back