did an ls swap in an 89 crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gunz2165

I just finished an 91 ls swap in my 89 crx dx, im having truoble with the running. it idles at 1000 then jumps to 2500 rpms. also when i step on the gas it seems and sounds like the cars gonna bog out i i let off. can someone please help with this.

double check your vacuum hoses.. make sure you dont have a leak and/or a hose plugged in somewhere it shouldnt be.. Thats where I'd start.

i tried that already and only found 2 hoses that werent connected. but it still runs the same ne idea what else it could be?

you using your OBD0 ecu oe the 91 LS ECU? What TPS and MAP sensors are you using? You need to be using the TPS and MAP sensors for which ECU you have.

im using the oem dx harness on both the motor and the inside of the car, with the oem LS ecu. i tried to use the oem LS harness on the motor and the car wouldnt start, and i tried using an Si harness and it wouldnt start. i wired the mpfi every works except the car idles at 1500 and when i step on gas it bogs down some. i used the tps and map sensors that were already on the motor. any ideas what else it can be? the ecu is throwing codes 6, 10 and 14. any ideas what they are? can someone please get back to me soon.

ok, so you are using the 91 LS ECU and your 89 crx MAP and 91 LS TPS? Please be a little more clear...

Back