DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i don't think anybody supplies fucktard insurance.

why is there a work warning on this?

because rotten.com is a pretty graphic site and if people go there to look at mud puddle pics and see all the other stuff they might get in trouble.

I think the girl in the car was staged. Someone just happened to be standing there and taking pics at that exact moment??? No buy.
I think whoever could afford to junk a shitty car just to see the reaction on people's faces. Think about it...

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 3 2003, 05:36 PM
I think the girl in the car was staged. Someone just happened to be standing there and taking pics at that exact moment??? No buy.
I think whoever could afford to junk a shitty car just to see the reaction on people's faces. Think about it...

I carry my digi camera with me everywhere.

You never know. :p

It coulda been staged though.

i thought it was staged until i let all the pictures download and i saw the firefighters and all that, i don't think they would just stand there, too many things could go wrong.

DAMN these pictures are OLD... I saw this shit like 2 years ago!

I'm suprised no one called :repost: on this one.

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 3 2003, 12:36 PM

:withstupid:

Back