DMX hates pink

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
Good Morning Yahoo!

DMX is in jail in Maricopa County in Arizona on felony charges and is in that jail where the inmates have to wear pink...lol. hes bitching about having to wear pink while incarcerated.

bahaha, i just watched that.

he talks about how jail used to be cool, now it's bad? so pink makes jail a bad place to go? go to a prison in thailand douche.

Thats why they wear pink. Because it sucks.
haha, the sheriff said it's because they steal the white underwear. so do they just wear the same dirty shit if it's pink?

sheriff joe is awsome :) saw his posse selling their pink underwear at a walmart once :D

DMX: "I don't wanna be here"

no shit Sherlock, there should be a list of all the prisons DMX has been to somewhere, we should put Joe in charge of every last one of them. You know how many times this guy has been to jail, and this is the FIRST TIME he hasn't enjoyed it?? Seriously? Listen to happy inmates, they'll tell you what is wrong with the system.

joe should run every prison in this country, period. If you don't like the way he runs the prison don't get your dumb ass arrested.

My solution is to fence off arizona and throw all US inmates in it. Let them live there, raping and killing eachother, stealing eachother's food.. Let them get a taste of what they have been doing to others all this time. No outside help. They have to raise their own livestock and grow their own crops. Then they get to starve to death when their peers steal it all from them.

Arizona is a shit hole. noone would miss it.

My solution is to fence off arizona and throw all US inmates in it. Let them live there, raping and killing eachother, stealing eachother's food.. Let them get a taste of what they have been doing to others all this time. No outside help. They have to raise their own livestock and grow their own crops. Then they get to starve to death when their peers steal it all from them.

Arizona is a shit hole. noone would miss it.

i agree.
and throw all the people with aids on an island somewhere!

there was a show on the history channel about San Quentin, oldest prison in ca. When it opened it was self sufficient. They grew their own food, raised their own live stock and various other things of that nature. When you died there if family did not pay for a tombstone you could buy and carve your own (if uncapable of carving a friend could do it for you) or you got a wooden stake with your inmate number in it.

a lotta rappers do..
most of them in fact.
they went from being hella gangster to being hella colorful.

Back