I hate snow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its snowing here right now but were only supposed to get like 2-4" but ill be plowing all night once it stops

On with the rant... These "professional" trucks cant plaow for crap. All they seem to do is drive up and down snow covered streets with their plows up. WHy the hell would you have your plow up?

Because those "professional" trucks with plows on them are usually private plowing contractors, which are not contracted by the city to plow city streets. They usually reserve their time for private suburb residential streets and plowing commercial lots who don't have their own plow.

well i went for a jog this moring in shorts and a tshirt. no snow in sight and warm man I love winters in Canada

I can officially not see my car anymore. Under a drift. Total right now stands at just under 20". Snow has wound down, but its blowing like crazy. Gonna go out later and tag along with the WRX guys.

Yeah shit. No snow here. It was like 58 degrees this afternoon as well. I've been wearing shorts for a week now :).

shoot we had snow on Thursday about a 1" :ph34r:

the news is saying that the snow out east is a record breaking blizzard

its been done snowing here since about 4.... and they still haven't plowed my complex.

our plow guys are fucking douche bags. they will be reamed at the next association meeting. wtf do i pay $150 a month for? fuckers.

i was out and about in the mirage most of the day yesterday... sabrina couldnt make it to work, and then was pissed that i got around everywhere when the snow was deeper than when she was driving the mirage to work.

grow some balls and put your foot to the floorboard honey :)

i took the sti out to the end of my complex, realized that they haven't plowed the side road yet.
starting going down it... then thought.... it this road isn't plowed, the hill probably isn't either.
so i turned around, did some awd 3rd gear drifts and went back to my condo.

it was just too deep... i don't have enough ground clearance in the deep stuff. other than that, shes a beast.

Bahh... The crv was BANGIN through everything... Pulled into work sideways... Honda AWD is very iffy once it starts breakin loose... If you don't give it enough throttle, it won't overcorrect...

my .02

this storm sucks my nuts

NYC gets fucking 2+ feet and i got between 4 and 8 inches depending on your elevation...

only about 2 inches at my job...

spent all friday night getting my truck back together after an offroading mishap and we don't get dick for snow...

this sucks

Back