Does anyone else get...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
Uneasy in the bathroom at work? I mean, I'll be there standing at the wizzer, and some chump that works with me that is taking the plaster off the walls with his sh!t stench will start having a convo. Maybe its the echo of the room, or the fact that he is naked from the waist down talking to me is freaking me out. But I just get mad uncomfortable, its like, this convo is so not important, especially to be talking about it in the men's room.

Ninja edit, sometims, the echo gets so bad that I feel like I'm in a 300' cave, then of course, the dood will let one rip so it sounds like that cave opening is crashing down upon my head and I'm going to die.

I'm bored at work.

lol

:lmao: wtf mate?

men arent supposed to have convos in the bathroom while taking a leak. thats like law or something. same goes as far as taking a leak. if someone is at a urinal taking a leak and there is 2 urinals, go to the crapper and take a leak. its etticit (sp?)...LOL.

:withstupid:

there is absolutly no reason for random people to have conversations with you in the bathroom
however, if this person is a friend of yours, and you are just lightly bullshitting about whatever (cars, sports, etc) then it can be ok

The restroom is my sacred place of solitude, and I don't mind telling you should you disturb that solitude.

At my work its more of yelling I am taking a shit watch the front of the store for me. Single toilet bathroom at work > multishitter bathroom. No awkwardness and you can poop in quiet.

oh no, taking a dump at work is my domain. it needs to be vacant. I'm a shy dumper. Some doods just walk in their whistling, belt goes clink clank, hear the assgasket go down and bawoooooooooooosh, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttttt ffffffffffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttt puuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunkkkkkkkkkkkk ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(barf)

Very realistic sound effects haha. Get this the janitor guy at school, will come into the bathroom while im tryin to crap and start breathing all hard and what not. Shit pisses me off. Im not a big fan of other people that are friends talking while im tryin to crap or piss. Makes me very angry.

I have solitary bathrooms at work so it isn't a problem. The stench that the guys from the plumbing dept. leave behind is. It reaks so bad that honestly, 17 feet from the door, I get nautious(sp?) and I have to go sit down for a bit.

I know the feeling... When I'm at work, if i go into the bathroom, and somebody's in one of the stalls, i'm outta there... Then, if i'm in there, and somebody gets in the stall next to me, i'm outta there... I just cant listen to people's bodily excrements...

On a side note... Last week, i had the Dunkin Donuts & Taco Bell Burrito Shits... Dropped a HUGE nasty bomb, walked out, washed my hands, and walked up to the mirror to take a quick look... A coworker walks by me, walks into the stall i just walked out of and starts gagging, coughing, and wheezing... I seriously think he was gonna puke... BUT HE STAYED IN THERE! LOL!

I now have a newfound respect for that man... :)

And a great quote "there is no worse feeling than that of sitting down on a public toilet, and feeling the seat is still warm"

Back