Dont Drink And Drive

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well, all Ic an really say is .. I've got more personality than I can handle already.. so alcohol isn't that neccessary.

I say have fun .. and go all out .. but only suck up the exhaust from your car to get the same high u can get from alcohol. (duh!)

Oh well, mebbe it's cuz i'm 17 and i've only had beer .. and it tastes like shit?

Hey man, I was the same way. I thought alcohol was bad, I didn't even start drinking till I was 19....then I saw the light. :)

Seriously man, give it a shot later on in life. You may find that you enjoy a beer or a glass of wine every once in a while and never feel the need to get drunk.

i knew some guys like you in high school. when they went to college their attitudes changed alot. just give it some time.

Originally posted by gupta_p@Jan 28 2003, 01:46 PM
Well, all Ic an really say is .. I've got more personality than I can handle already.. so alcohol isn't that neccessary.

I say have fun .. and go all out .. but only suck up the exhaust from your car to get the same high u can get from alcohol. (duh!)

Oh well, mebbe it's cuz i'm 17 and i've only had beer .. and it tastes like shit?

Beer is a serious aquired taste.

There are light beers, and there are heavy beers, sweet and bitter beers.

I still can't drink fucking Heineken. That shit is so bitter.

I prefer a Sudwerk (local brewery.) Hefeweizen or a Pyramid Hefeweizen with Lemon.

Also things like Guiness (VERY aquired taste) Coors Origional... sometimes a Dos Eques (sp?).

I'm not much of a budweiser / generic beer person. I like flavor with my drink.

And hard alcohol is pretty much just to get you drunk, but drinks made from hard alcohol can taste good (not just not-bad) but good.
I still don't have the palette to drink hard alcohol alone, I can do shots if I really want to drink, but that doesn't happen that often.

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@Jan 28 2003, 01:50 PM
i knew some guys like you in high school. when they went to college their attitudes changed alot. just give it some time.

College is on the horizon. I can see the beer flooding over the hills already ...

I'm more into las chicas though ;) But beer, chicks, and cars seem to go together well.. mebbe I'll have to try it.

Originally posted by gupta_p+Jan 28 2003, 01:53 PM-->
SixtySecondAssassin
@Jan 28 2003, 01:50 PM

College is on the horizon. I can see the beer flooding over the hills already ...

I'm more into las chicas though ;) But beer, chicks, and cars seem to go together well.. mebbe I'll have to try it.

Just don't go to Chico state if you want to live in cali.

The girls there are ugly and have beer bellys :(

Davis, now thats a school. Oh my. If you like asian girls, thats the place to go.

That and San Jose state.

i drank a LOT in high school... then alcohol poisoning (age 17) stopped all that till i was about 20... then i found the world of resposible drinking :) and learned to enjoy and hold the "mild buzz"
beer does take some getting use to...

and for the mixed drink fans: try "Red Death" it tastes like Kool Aid and is a little stronger than a Long Island :)

Originally posted by Hexen+Jan 28 2003, 01:54 PM-->
Originally posted by gupta_p@Jan 28 2003, 01:53 PM
SixtySecondAssassin
@Jan 28 2003, 01:50 PM

Just don't go to Chico state if you want to live in cali.

The girls there are ugly and have beer bellys :(

Davis, now thats a school. Oh my. If you like asian girls, thats the place to go.

That and San Jose state.

Damn california. I SOOO wish I could go to college there.. and yes, i'm totally Indian, so chicks from the middle east and asia are my pick of the crop.

oh well .. I'll probably go to Virginia Tech .. that'll be fun. (Stupid white folk. :rolleyes: ) OORR Mebbe James Madison University. (Taht school has a 70% chick populus .. seriously .. wtf)

Can't wait.

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@Jan 28 2003, 01:54 PM
coors has less flavor than a bud. its a piss poor excuse for a beer.

Coors origional is good beer.

Bud is just flat and normal beer. You're standard I guess.

Now in high school we would hook it up with the piss beer.

King Cobra, Country Club, Steel Reserve, Natural Light/Ice

Oh man.. the memories.

Back