Dpfi-Mpfi conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5speed4life

hey i have a dpfi conversion for sale, dizzy, injector harness, ecu pinouts, injectors, and maybe the manifold and tb, if i didnt smash them (got bored and busted out the hammer on a bunch of junk in the garage)

Anyways....

Make me an offer on the items w/o the intake and tb, and anoter offer with the intake and tb.

Dont be afraid to lowball, i need to get this shit out of my garage its taking up space.

hey man i need your dizzy..... do i need a resistor box of any kind for the injectors im also interested in the pinouts. i already got a full intake mani with tb and injectors and fuel rail and fuel pressure reg and stuff what else do i need?

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Apr 12 2005, 09:07 AM
more details please. name/address/ph #
[post=486056]Quoted post[/post]​

I am taking care of this, im not a scammer, just had a big run of bad luck, and this was not on the top of my prioritys list. I appoligize, but saturn boy will have his items by wensday/thursday, i am shipping sat or monday.

Originally posted by 5speed4life+Apr 16 2005, 03:08 AM-->
pills_PMD
@Apr 12 2005, 09:07 AM
more details please. name/address/ph #
[post=486056]Quoted post[/post]​

I am taking care of this, im not a scammer, just had a big run of bad luck, and this was not on the top of my prioritys list. I appoligize, but saturn boy will have his items by wensday/thursday, i am shipping sat or monday.
[post=487753]Quoted post[/post]​

'

Yeah!..
You do That.....

ya he ordered those parts for me a long freaking time ago and im getting tired of not having my car running cause some tard who we sent money to THREE STINKN MONTHS AGO hasn't sent them and uhhhhhhhhh, ya they still aren't here. so i guess that would make you a scammer.

Originally posted by unsivil_audio@May 17 2005, 12:52 PM
Woot. We got the stuff yesterday. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU 5spd4life for coming through for us.
[post=500537]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, cool. im sorry about the wait, totaly un called for... but again... how may screen names you got? lol.

Back