Dropzone Suspension

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95hatchcx

Is dropzone shocks and struts along with the coilovers a good setup, or
are they junk?

They would be installed on a 95 hatch

I can pretty much say i will never own an APC product as long as im of my own free will.

they're a show spring, not a performance spring. if you want a cheap slammed look w/ a semi-decent ride, go with them. from what i've heard on HSO, people with dropzones don't complain.

They really do not improve handling at all, a guy I know bought his 5th gen hatch and it came with them on it, car drove like shit till he got his kyb/eibach set up.

i have a crx with dropzone coilovers... they improved my handling a good bit i think. They are alittle bouncy at times but i still have stock struts for now soo, but like prowler said people with dropzones don't complain at least i never heard them.. i like mine and i have 3 other friends with them one with a hatchback, one with a del sol, and one with a gsr and they all like them.

i had dropzone coilovers on my teg, it handled a little better, but rode kinda shitty

not close to my tokico setup i have now

Originally posted by Prowler@Apr 7 2004, 12:00 AM
they're a show spring, not a performance spring. if you want a cheap slammed look w/ a semi-decent ride, go with them. from what i've heard on HSO, people with dropzones don't complain.

They won't give you a good ride either. There spring rate is extremly high (in the 500lb range) so they are going to give you an extremly bouncy ride.

Dropzone=sucks. When it comes to suspension you have to spend cash. Ground control coilovers & Tokico shocks. Very good price and good quality. Not the best but very close

Back