Dx To Si Conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D16z6CrxDx

the new Honda Tuning has the Best artical regarding changing your dpfi to mpfi..it was in an earlier Sport Compact Car but it is in this months honda tuning i wish i read tyhis artical B4 i converted my Dx to Si it would have solved many headaches........

DX is not a Pain!!

If you don't know how to fuck with it yes it will be a pain because You don't know wtf you doing..

I love DX so what If its A Fucken DX

Originally posted by bossman032@Feb 24 2003, 05:53 PM
DX is not a Pain!!

If you don't know how to fuck with it yes it will be a pain because You don't know wtf you doing..

I love DX so what If its A Fucken DX

uhhh.... what :blink: .

im not putting down the Dx's im just sating that whne you try to convert to MPFI from DPFI its kinda difficult when the only info u have to do the conversion is a paragraph writen by some guy that got lucky and figured it out...this artical show's in detail what you need and makes it simple not kinda complex

An mpfi swap really isnt that hard. It took me 4 hours taking my sweet ass time, taking my time soldering, drinking a couple of beers, and taking a few smoke breaks. I just used Kenji's article, and wrote each step down on an index card and crossed off each one as I completed it.

Back