Ebay find of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not street legal, gay rims, ugly body kit.

try some mugen wheels, jdm front, b16 turbo....now we're talking. but it's a waste of a perfectly good car. my guess is $3500.

i saw the start of this awhile back on some forum,i honestly didnt think it would be done,and i flamed tem for cutting the car up..
it looks like shit,and i wouldnt buy it

I like it. You try to sketch a trike. try it.

Shoddy work. Look at the pic of the rear "suspension". Its old bike parts welded to random chunks of steel.

Also, I hope for the sake of the CRX that it already had its ass smashed off before this happened to it.

Also, I hope for the sake of the CRX that it already had its ass smashed off before this happened to it.

yeah was my first thought too - the ONLY way this is acceptable is if that rex had been mangled in the ayuss beforehand. i literally got a little ill looking at the fab pics.

oh god, just wait til dacheat see this. im hiding.

if i saw this shit anywhere in town i'd eat two cans of hormel and then take a dump on its hood.

:rant:

Shoddy work. Look at the pic of the rear "suspension". Its old bike parts welded to random chunks of steel.

it did not!!! it was a perfect crx,they "got tired of the normal look"

make it three cans of hormel and a chinese buffet and i'll buy an airplane ticket to wherever they sell the bitch. :glare:

this is the kind of shit you do to a ford festiva. that's all. if you 'get tired of the normal look' of a crx you're a) tasteless and b) ready to sell -- to someone who actually appreciates the car's design.

:shrug2:

this is the kind of shit you do to a ford festiva. that's all. if you 'get tired of the normal look' of a crx you're a) tasteless and b) ready to sell -- to someone who actually appreciates the car's design.

:shrug2:
agreed,actually awhile back when i stumbled upon it in ealy stages of cutup,i commented on how retarded the and their idea was,well the finished product reflects their image greatly

it would be kinda nice to buy and crush so no one could have the piece of shit....I am not sure I would of want to go 90 in it

no one can give them props for the innovation?
i think its something different then what anyones done, and well executed from what i can see.
the only thing i have beef with is the color..
yuck.

No. no props for innovation. They've produced an automotive abortion. They took something that was awesome and made garbage out of it. The car is no longer capable of anything near the handling it used to be capable of. It no longer has a roof. It isn't street legal. From what I've seen of the engineering, its dangerous as hell. And its fugly.

Its a total fucking failure.

:concur:

originality doesnt change the fact that that car sucks
points are not given for simply doing something no ones seen done before

as ive said before "ive never seen someone fuck a chicken, but i wouldnt do it just to be original"

Back