EF hatch needed ASAP!!!!! NY

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ghost, I edited your original post and thread title to make it more legible and more useful to anyone reading these threads. Hope that's alright...

91 DX, Car has an H23 swap in it, Took the motor out to service the Rear Mount (Bitch makes a BUTT load of torque), wound up putting a Built H22 into my Other EF (an SI) and so I am no longer in need of the Car. Car comes with:

Big Brake Set up (DA-Knuckles, ROTORS/Calipers up front)
4 FRESH Hammers w/center caps intact, TIRES are good but a lower profile would be preferred.

No other external upgrades, cars basically STOCK.

IMAG0316.jpg

IMAG0299.jpg

IMAG0292.jpg

IMAG0292.jpg

H23 FULL SWAP - MOTOR and TRANS
IMAG0070-1.jpg

IMAG0068-1.jpg

H23 MODS - Aftermarket Fuel Rail
Port N' Polished
FULL Tune (Valve clearances checked and recalibrated, )

The Car is already MPFI-Ready, A1,A3,A5,A7 Wires and C1 and C2 wires are cut and waiting to be connected... I will be letting both the ORIGINAL DX harness AND the Prelude OBD-1 Harness go with the car, axles, MOUNTS and Bracket will also come with the car, All you'll need is a SHIFTER box and you good to go. I am NOT Preparing the Harness for you for Free if you want it done I'm charginig another $200 ontop off the gate. Motor is running off a rebuild, properly broken in, Ran most recently with Royal Purple, and has roughly 44K no absolutely NO problems, no smoking, no CEL, no leaks, Compression TESTED and passed.

$2500 takes everything as is.

Mike - 862-236-6019, Open to Trades, Dually or better. Call me anytime or hit me wit a message.

Back