EG Pickup truck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
Ok, so the paint and interior are certainly not most of our cup of tea, but the body work is pretty legit here.

Like, i want a civic truck now.

it's for sale for 6500

273442702_685114622517777_3708055076111118352_n.jpg

272980076_685114529184453_1998408511210520092_n.jpg

Not too bad at all.
My younger self loved this color scheme.
I had a car and truck both painted a similar orange.

I miss the smaller trucks from the "good old days" and routinely find myself searching craigslist for an early 2000's 2wd tacoma from salt free states.
Those things have held their value very well.

Not too bad at all.
My younger self loved this color scheme.
I had a car and truck both painted a similar orange.

I miss the smaller trucks from the "good old days" and routinely find myself searching craigslist for an early 2000's 2wd tacoma from salt free states.
Those things have held their value very well.
New Maverick is close as they come for that style but is a 4dr.

Honestly I think it's hideous but whatever.

My dream as a kid was the MJ Fox Toyota in Back To The Future.

The Gladiator is still pretty great most of the time.

New Maverick is close as they come for that style but is a 4dr.
I ordered a Maverick two weeks ago on the cut off day for orders until the summer. Hoping it won't take the six months they think it will..

I ordered a Maverick two weeks ago on the cut off day for orders until the summer. Hoping it won't take the six months they think it will..
So far people absolutely love them. Seems legit. And the hybrid is super efficient for a truck.

I used to have an EF that color. lol.

Also, I would love a maverick, but the 4ft bed just kills it. I hope they do a long bed one day, 6ft is whats needed. I'd settle for a 5ft bed with a long/tall tailgate though. My s10 has a 6ft bed, and that's barely sufficient for some trips to lowes.

So far people absolutely love them. Seems legit. And the hybrid is super efficient for a truck.

I've noticed a lot of people loving the Maverick also. It does annoy me a bit to see people loving the shit out of that thing after seeing those same people shit talk the Ridgeline for a decade and a half now..."it's not a real truck, bro!" I mean, yeah, but why is it cool when Ford does it? Is it just that the Ridgeline is expensive? I don't get it.

mav is cool but i'm happy and surprised the ranger is still offered in 2dr AND comes in orange. 4dr trucks just look stupid.

I didn't realize that the Ranger was available as a 2dr until I saw one the other day and said, "whoa, that's cool."

Separate thread but Gladiator just had the other intake cam/rocker arms/lifters replaced. This thing is so awesome, and I'm trying to love it unconditionally, but I'm at the point I'm ready to ditch it.

Love this. Remember, Intercrew built an EF sedan into a pickup back in the 90s- got a lot of attention on the show circuit.

Back