EK hatch for EG hatch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn..well tell him this is an emergency..you have tons of people waiting for an outcome:D

I'd rep you if I could for having the come up with the same strategy I'm going to use when I call him tomorrow. :D:D:D

Today is the day that I am "supposed" to meet up with the guy to see if he wants to trade my EK for the EG I posted on either page two or three. We'll see how it goes. If not, I'm going to make myself love my EK, damn it!

Wish me luck. :D

Thanks man. I've talked with the guy twice today. I swear, I don't care if I have to drive to the end of the earth to find out whether I'm trading it or not. I'll do it!

The fore mentioned "guy" aka...douche bag of the day, never got back to me. He and I spoke at LEAST three times. He could have had the courtesy to let me know that his friend could not meet up with me today.

The fore mentioned "guy" aka...douche bag of the day, never got back to me. He and I spoke at LEAST three times. He could have had the courtesy to let me know that his friend could not meet up with me today.
i hate when that shit happens..i dunno goodluck again

Thanks again. We'll see if he calls me tomorrow. I don't really care for people that give me a date and time to meet or what have you and then flake out.

oh yea me either..like the time i drove 40 mins to pickup a dizzy and the guy dodnt show...then avoided calls,texts and ims..then made an excuse of court...at 7pm??

Right. 'Cause you know, the courts are ALWAYS open past. six. :rolleyes:

I was considering putting her up on the For sale/trade section and see if she wouldn't attract a local. If not man, I'm really close to keeping her and doing what I can to be happy.

For those who it matters to, I decided to keep my EK. :D

There are a few things for her that I am getting and will be revealed soon enough. :D

I want to but was wondering, do you think I should keep them in this thread or start a new "progress" type thread? I hate wasting space and starting a new thread but eh, I don't know.

For the two of you that have been keeping up with this thread, it has become my EK hatch thread. Now that I have updated the masses :rolleyes: I have a new update...

I am traveling half way across the freakin' state to pick up some rims today, which should be show cased on her by sometime later on tonight or tomorrow. The drive is going to take me at least seven hours I am guessing and about a $100 in gas. *smacks self with wooden spoon* That's going to hurt. haha After the drive though, if there is still tread on the tires from such a journey :lmao: I will be posting pics for your viewing pleasure and comments. :D Wish me luck on my journey to the great beyond.

I call it the great beyond because I rarely see anything outside of the city limits. haha

I WAS supposed to be gone by now, but we're still plotting the damn trip! I think I'll be there by next Tuesday the way things are going. :rolleyes:

Back