Engines you need them i got them

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dancomer

these are all JDM engines and i can get them for the prices stated
H22 1300
D15B single cam Vtec 450
ZC Vtec 650
ZC dual cam 675
F22b dual cam non vtec 850
so give me a call at 847-456-7553 for more information my name is dan this is my cell phone...i can get any type of JDM motor and front clip so give me a call...i am located in chicago.

i am not a business so do not confuse me with one..i just have access to these and want to get rid of them asap

it is the same as the Prelude H23 which is a non vtec 2.3 dual cam motor..they also have the single cam non vtec and vtec 2.2 and 2.3 motors but those are the USDM

Not to sound like an ass but i didnt know they made a sohc ZC vtec.

i was under the impression that NO zc was ever vtec. both the DOHC and SOHC versions were non-vtec.

Yep in fact there is a ZC Vtec(Known as the Z6) in the 92-95 models that is one of most popular single cam swaps available famously known as the MINIME!!

I have a D16Z6 in my 95 si and i know for a fact that i dont have a zc. I have a d series... hense the "d" in D16Z6. The ZC motors came out of either a jdm 90-93 crx, jdm 85-87 and 89-92 crx si, jdm 86-93 integra and jdm 86-91 civic si. no ZCs came from the usdm market. And all ZCs are dohc. But feel free to correct me if i am wrong.

well i will correct you b/c you are wrong i have a JDM single cam ZC in my car right now...the block is stamped with ZC and it is a single cam non vtec...and my suppier told me that the JDM engines did come with a 92-95 ZC vtec it is out of the hatch and i have them for sale....so if anyone is interested in pricing for motors and with or without shipping let me know and we can discuss how you would like to do the transaction...so we don't get burned...so keep in touch

Corrections for all of you...

I've seen more proof to show that there WAS a JDM SOHC ZC VTEC engine than not- but no, it wasn't available in the USA. Supposedly the SOHC ZC VTEC is identical to the D16Z6. I've never seen one in person, but I'm inclined to believe it really exists.

Honda liked to stamp "ZC" on their highest performing D series engines, so there are quite a few that are marked "ZC"- including the DOHC ZC that everyone knows so well.

Fact: There IS a JDM SOHC ZC (non-VTEC) from the 88-91 Civic. I own one. Look at my web site for pictures if you don't believe me... and if you don't know how to navigate to it, please don't bother using the internet ever again. The engine is identical to the USDM D16A6 except for the camshaft. Not ALL ZC engines are DOHC, and not all are non-VTEC (again, not 100% sure, but pretty sure).

Hope that clears things up for people.

Dancomer- if you only have one of each of these engines on hand and you're trying to sell them, I'll let you continue this post. That was my understanding when you first posted this up. If you're sourcing multiple engines of each from another supplier, I strongly suggest (read that as require) that you talk to B about becoming a registered vendor before selling these on the board.

7500 shipped and that would require me to put half down and i would have to wait a min of 8 weeks to get it....but i do not personally have one right now...but i can get one with 30K miles on it

Originally posted by Calesta@Mar 4 2004, 04:53 PM
Corrections for all of you...

I've seen more proof to show that there WAS a JDM SOHC ZC VTEC engine than not- but no, it wasn't available in the USA. Supposedly the SOHC ZC VTEC is identical to the D16Z6. I've never seen one in person, but I'm inclined to believe it really exists.

Bliggity blam, motherfuckers, that's exactly the one I was talking about.

How much for f22b dohc cylinder head? Yes f22b is twin cam, thats why the h23 fits. f22b is JDM!

k20a2 Engine For Sale. 6spd Transmission,motor Mounts, Axels, Everything Thats Needed To Do The Swap Will Be Sold With The Engine. Engine's Coming From A 2002 Acura Rsx-s, The Motor Has 33500km On It. But Has A Crower Stroker Kit Instaled 3000kms Ago. Engine Runs So Nice And Pulls Really Strong. Im Taking Offers Right Now, I Will Also Accept Trades. If Intrested Email Me At
kingpingin@hotmail.com

Back