F%$* roommates

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

[rant]
Well aside from all the things i hate about him, he has out done himself. Since yesterday was St Patricks Day, he had one of his dumbass friends over. Now this kid is loud, i can hear him over the tv, down the hall, thru my door, and thru my music on my headphones. Anyways, I left at about 7 to go smoke and drink some beers. Well, i come home at midnight and i go to the bathroom to pee. There is puke in the sink (like puke stained sink and puke shit still lingering and some sort of meat byproduct at the bottom). I think, k..thats gross but he'll clean it when he gets home. Yeah right. He gets home, turns on all the lights, turns on the tv and ps2. He goes to bed, and leaves everything on (i came out this morning to it). Also, after he took a shower i go into the bathroom to piss, well the puke is still there. and before i could say, "hey nick clean up that puke its pretty fuckin gross" he leaves.

He leaves everything for me to pick up. For instance before xmas break, i was staying a few days longer up here than he was, so he goes home and leaves all his garbage in the living room, dinging room and kitchen for me, as well as al his dishes.

Its just so fucking annoying i want to kill him. Fuck roommates. :angry:

[/rant]

edit/update: Well i just imed the kid who was here with him...

Sean: did you puke in our sink?
Adam: no
Sean: nick?
Adam: he thought u did it
Sean: you serious??
Sean: i wasnt even here
Adam: weird
Adam : i am very certain I didnt do
Adam: it
Adam: and nick said he didnt do it
Sean: well someone puked in out sink, and im sure as hell not cleaning it up.
Adam: we werent there very long.

and then he changes the subject real quick. Now i apparently have mystery puke that my roommate now thinks i did.... what a bunch of asshole. Im really pissed off right now, and i dont get mad often.

dude ive had two roommates....have an adult conversation....if that doesnt work....be a man and tell him to stop or youll kill him while he is sleeping or youll tell all the women you guys meet that he has herpes and any other vd you can think of.....if that doesnt work...get a place on your own...but then youll be bored and by your self..

well he is gone come end of april, so thank god. but he isnt home right now, i am going to talk to him. who does that tho? leaves their puke in the sink, sees it, wont clean it up, and leaves...

what a bunch of assholes. Dude tell him to pick the shit up! He's gonna lie about either way. Fuck him and his friends, it's your ass when your girl or somene you care about come in a sees the shit. If he gives you lip about thinking you did it, punch him in the mouth.

dude ive had two roommates....have an adult conversation....if that doesnt work....be a man and tell him to stop or youll kill him while he is sleeping or youll tell all the women you guys meet that he has herpes and any other vd you can think of.....if that doesnt work...get a place on your own...but then youll be bored and by your self..

LMFAO

buy a taser

no fighting with the room mate until its time to leave

sell the puke on ebay. Mistory puke. Where did it come from?

I hate my roomate too. He will go without showering alot, believes that using soap in the shower is not a nescessity, watchs anime, star trek, other really gay shows all the time, and is loud as fuck for no reason all the time. He will watch his dumb anime, then laugh as loud as he can then will just comment like "OH THATS SO GROWS!" "EWHH, NASTY" "THATS JUST WRONG!" to these stupid jokes made for 5 year olds all night long.

my "flaws" as a roomate is I am pretty messy (but all my mess are cloths, aka stuff that doesn't smell and I keep it all to my side of the room) and I come in drunk every weekend, but I am very quiet about it, and won't even turn on the lights.

At this point, it's probably caked-on to the sink, I wouldn't touch that shit. I would, however, rub his face in it.

I'd tell em to clean the shit up or we're gonna throw some shit down. In all reality though what are ya sposed to do, get an assault charge on your room-mate for puking in the sink?? I don't know, perhaps try to bully him if ya can or I read this article by Bernard Hopkins in Maxim and he was saying he would do stuff like clean the puke up and put it in a bag and then leave it in the guys room, or maybe put it on his bed (in the bag). Then you could take all his trash, dirty clothes or whatever he leaves laying around and put it on his computer desk, or on his bed or whatever. Try to do it right before his friends/family/gf come over. I guarantee that'll embarass him. He'll get the mesage real fast that he's pretty disgusting and probably stop doing it.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 18 2005, 01:39 PM
sell the puke on ebay. Mistory puke. Where did it come from
[post=475406]Quoted post[/post]​

LMMFAO!!!11!

i just busrt out laughing in the office.... lol

im in college and i have no problems with my roommate. then again he was my friend from high school. i would never have a roommate that doesnt clean shit up, that stuff really gets to me fast.

Thats minor compared to the shit I went through with my old roomies, but I feel your pain. Pick him up by the neck, they straighten out for a few weeks after that.

I have 3 random room mates in my dorm room and we all get along fine. I guess we got lucky? :shrug2:

well ive had plenty of roommates, got along with all of them. This kid was is a freind from college, ive known for a good year. he was never like this and shit before this year.

Whipe the end of his sheets in it, put his the covers over where he can't see it, and wait for him to go to bed, he will get the idea. :lol:

My bitch room mate just decided to move out simply becuase I stol ehis best friedns girlfriend. Pretty gay.

Brian

Back