f22 mated to d15 tranny in the 10's!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

we had import wars here in orlando sat, guy there had an f22 non vtec with a d series tranny running 10's (civic). weird never seen that before, anyone seen this?

you would think the D series trans would be very weak I guess he built them up

on that note if anyone wants a trans that can run 10 secs in the 1/4 let me know I have one for sale =) as with a motor that bolts right up to it no mods needed!!!!

Bisi, not Bishi.

He's running a custom adapter plate to get the F22 to bolt up to the D series transmission. He's reusing the D series transmission because of the amount he's built it up, along with all the money and time that's gone into it. If he's already running 10s, hopefully he'll be able to break into the 9s before the season is over.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jul 15 2003, 04:56 AM
we had import wars here in orlando sat, guy there had an f22 non vtec with a d series tranny running 10's (civic). weird never seen that before, anyone seen this?

DAMMIT! I live in orlando and I didn't know when the Import wars was :( .

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 15 2003, 05:42 PM
Bisi, not Bishi.

He's running a custom adapter plate to get the F22 to bolt up to the D series transmission. He's reusing the D series transmission because of the amount he's built it up, along with all the money and time that's gone into it. If he's already running 10s, hopefully he'll be able to break into the 9s before the season is over.

your right, not because of the weight.

Originally posted by RENR+Jul 20 2003, 03:57 PM-->
@Jul 15 2003, 05:42 PM
Bisi, not Bishi.

your right, not because of the weight.

Yup. If you go read his posts on DSeries.org, that's exactly what he says. :D

yup, there was some zin out a little while ago wtih an article write up on him. I think his website is up but might be underconstruction though. His ride is very impressive.

Milan

Back