FENDERS,HOODS,HATCHS,GLASS,DOORS 2$ PIECE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrism1829

Getcha Mind Right
hondas,toyotas,buick,chevy,ford everything misc hoods,fenders,bumber tons of stuff must buy a lot of them for this price..will piece out for a cheap amount but not for 2 dollars..hit me up 845-401-8559 or aim godgundam101985
need it gone asap lquidating
gallery_29100_209_1103158124.jpg

i have a crx hood its silver...no fenders...just yet still searching,

pm me when you find the 91 crx fenders i realy need them

i will im not sure if i have them i have 2 crx doors both red good panels..and the hood and tons of hatchback parts everything is going cheap come down and take a look

i need bumpers for 99-00 civic 4dr- skirts - interior panels if u have let me know what u have for my year-

there is so many parts here... i dont really have anything newer if we do it a good car...i will post up things i def have when i get to them...best thing to do is come down and take a look

there is so many parts here... i dont really have anything newer if we do it a good car...i will post up things i def have when i get to them...best thing to do is come down and take a look

yeah i willl check but its really odd and ends right now till we get to the back..so i will post up when i get something good

and that i suppose i could pick up since shipping will be a bitch.

yeah im stilli going through stuff i have a 91 civic blue hatch just the hatch withouth wiper hole and a crx hatch all with glass unbroken when i come across anything good i will post up here

if someone comes this week they can get all the hoods and fenders at
1$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$1 a PIECE

a piece here is a chance to make some money our loss is ur gain we need the space u need to make money give me a call 845-401-8559
asap come pick them up buy the lot of them must buy them all but nego on some of the fenders..need it gone asap or they will be junked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back