Finally back in the garage....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'll prolly do the half dash idea with the stocker...

right now, I'm still on hold for buying items since my tax return hasn't came back yet. The roll bar should be here this week I hope...and I'll fit it, and then remove it and prep it for paint. Today is a chill day, and search for more things to buy.

got a guy wanting to by my steamrollers and flare kit from the Z...if that happens...then the CRX will be a full build with everything tossed at it.

got a guy wanting to by my steamrollers and flare kit from the Z...if that happens...then the CRX will be a full build with everything tossed at it.
:eek: finally! your doing something with this car lol

sell me a set of wantanabes! 14" 4x100 :ph34r:

imo you should keep stock dash and interior if you want intend on this thing being a street car

Shopping this morning after seeing that my tax return hit my bank finally...

so far got two new brembo rotors, new front EBC pads, new calipers for the front, new master cylinder, rebuilt brake booster, two new lower control arms with ball joints, two new steering rod end joints, two new axle nuts, and two ne brake caliper brackets.

Going to order some stuff from Marcus when he get to work...

And if Hosmer still has that rear axle???........

yes I have the (complete) axle...and a JR or ST add-on rear sway bar

they're yours if you want them, I've been trying to get down there to drop the trailer off

my wife decided she wants to sell the house and get a bigger one so thats been KILLING my weekends but I'll make the trip soon (before the meet)

When ever you can, you can hold on to the trailer if you may need it, but I have the new registration sticker for it, that you can pick up when you drop off the axle and rear sway bar.

And I just bought the 31mm torsion bars, a CF sunroof, and some castor/camber plates for the front.

Just got off the phone with Vinny Bidini, and he will be getting to my Z at the end of the month. Cam swap, full carb tuning, ignition set-up, weld up some patches on the frames...and drivable near the beginning of April. Then send it into a paint shop and have them shoot it.

Giddy Giddy...

two cars possibly done and on the road before the meet.:ph34r:

And the wife was hinting at a red 2010 370Z today....:(:huh::ph34r:

should just sell it all and buy that evo4 drivetrain/shell in NJ... title/reg is good in the US i believe... for about 1/3 what you're paying to build two cars you can have a 276hp awd monster that is built for race/rally AND street legal :D

well i took a part home today to test the paint... I think it came out "kind of" good. Clayton calls it BLOOD RED. I call it maroon with silver pearl, lol!

26929_1219527540566_1600244268_30498392_8052714_n.jpg

26929_1219527580567_1600244268_30498393_1464716_n.jpg

Not to bad, ay?:confused:

Last edited:
yea, this paint job is going to be hell. I wish we where doing a basecoat Clearcoat so it would have a smoother glass-like finish.

Single-stage paint?

This paint you just Paint the base coat and it shines. hence single stage. What i am saying i normally use is a 2 stage paint Basecoat Clearcoat, because you can wetsand more and buff better for a glass-like finish and its not polyester. Single stage paint is polyester based so its not so UV resistant. lol

I'm so happy with the color..it's exactly what I wanted it to look like....:D:D:D:D:D

The money shot.....

DSC03558.JPG

:ph34r:

Back