Finally back in the garage....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that isnt red, it is sparkling maroon. remember when you first got that and you sprayed those pieces for the 3G civic, and it told you it looked the same as my first mirage coupe? hehe.

I don unnasan.

Why are you wire-wheeling all of that in the bay?

Also, I didn't know you were flippin' keys now.

yup...welding up all hole's, some seams...and cleaning it up decently for a little bling...

DSC03593.JPG

DSC03598.JPG

DSC03602.JPG

more welding, sanding, cleaning up, priming, and the parts are starting to show up.....

I snagged a B18C1 block yesterday...and evil thoughts are running thru my mind.... but I think that block will be worked over next winter...:ph34r:

Still a ton of parts to research, order and buy, and it's very tiring...:(

welp...moar pic's

2010CRX

ahhh i remember when i shaved and smoothed my engine bay, don't get discouraged clayton when its done and painted it worth it. lookin good keep up the good work.

I would like to toss Hosmer a huge thanks...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

He brought me an old teg rear axle and a rear sway bar...and helped me move out the RB to the new owner.

Now to order more parts.:ph34r::D

I just ordered two brembo blanks for the rears, a re-manufactured rack and pinon, and I also ordered a painless 18 circuit wire harness and some extended length ARP wheels studs.

I can't find any decently priced new rear calipers or EBS greenstuff brake pads, so I might have to just rebuild the ones I have and go with normal pads, I still need to order a full set of teg SS brake lines and a half ton of other parts.

By the time I get this car together, it will only have the chassis, front cross member, hatch, and the seats as the only real stock parts....well...I did modify the seats a little... heehe

Last edited:
Welp...just took the tranny off the B20B... not very happy with what I see... more parts to buy... :(

flywheel is toast, disk is toast, flywheel bolts all torn to crap... two of the 4 springs was having a joy ride.... might be the reason the tranny was said to have had problems. Plus the rear motor mount was mounted with just one bolt.... and the dizzy only had one bolt holding it on....

I might have to look for a better looking B series motor now... road trip to NJ.... :mad:

DSC03708.JPG

DSC03710.JPG

DSC03711.JPG

DSC03716.JPG

DSC03718.JPG

DSC03719.JPG

The dizzy was mounted that way so you can adjust timing on the fly. It's a feature.

Back