Finally back in the garage....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the huge thanks goes to Dave for the body and paint, Hosmer for the hook-up for parts (body kit, rear axle, and supercharger), and down the road whoever helps me with the wiring and tuning.

And the biggest thanks goes to my wife for putting up with the noise, smell, mess, beer bottles, beer gut, lack of attention, lack of more Coach purses, lack of getting the inside of the house rebuilt, and.....etc etc...

Thanks Kaori. piyo

But epic....nahh...

B's old Sol, Andrews engine swap, klyph's Cvcc, Matts96HB build.....hands down...all are more epic, and too many to list.

But epic....nahh...

B's old Sol, Andrews engine swap, klyph's Cvcc, Matts96HB build.....hands down...all are more epic, and too many to list.

i rate epic based on completion. you're just being humble. when your car is done, you'll have one of the best cars this site has seen. props to you man. props to you.

lol, its cool, i was just saying...;):ph34r:

yes yes turbo dave, you have put a shit ton of work into the car. lol make sure you get production credits on the car. you should airbrush your initials above the exhaust or on a fender when it gets done.

Well this is a awesome build and Clayton is blessed within his wifey and friends.

The plan was to paint it red today, but shooting it gray pointed out a few things i didnt like so i am modifying them... errrr paint next monday or tuesday... taking the weekend off after i hopefully master the car tomorrow.

definitely going to be watching the end results on this one.. progress is looking great.

lol @ lack of more coach purses..
thats awesome.
:thumbsup:

WET-SANDED!!!
32220_1267563101425_1600244268_30593434_6944883_n.jpg

^^^^looks amazing. i'm going to be sad to see it get dinged up out on the track.

Would it be a dick move if I pointed out the mismatching front bumper/front fender body line now AFTER all that work? :p

Back