Finally taking my California Drivers License Knowledge test..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MthaFuknGreen

Green on the scene.
any tips on what i gotta know?
i failed the knowledge test 3 times up in washington, but i dont know their laws very well.
my freshman year i took drivers ed and the first day of class we took a practice knowledge test and i only missed 2 more than allowed..
im pretty confident but still, a little extra knowledge couldnt hurt.

you're kidding right???

why don't you read the book? they GIVE you a free book and all you have to do is read it. wait, you're a honda owner, you're probably too lazy to put any effort in.

oh, im totally kidding.
not.

cuz the DMV is all the way across town and i dont have the book.
plus, ive already read the book.
my freshman year.
more than 4 years ago..

damn.
youre dumber than me..
:[
lol

do you actually drive your car though?

You failed a state driving test?

I've taken new mexico and texas.. The questions are like:

"You see a big red sign, it says "STOP" on it, what do you do?
A: Floor it.
B: Run in circles screaming
C: Stop.
D: All of the above.

damn.
youre dumber than me..
:[
lol

do you actually drive your car though?
will when its running right,i drove my civic hatch with no tags,bumpers,and a fuckd up drivers axle,so the drivers wheel ad a hardcore hop,,cops didnt see me but knew i was on the road with it,just told me to keep it off the road,and stop with the burnout,i have a tread of the day somewhere on here

You failed a state driving test?

I've taken new mexico and texas.. The questions are like:

"You see a big red sign, it says "STOP" on it, what do you do?
A: Floor it.
B: Run in circles screaming
C: Stop.
D: All of the above.

lol
i know, but im talking about specifics.
cuz there was some fucked up questions on the test like whats the legal blood alcohol level and shit.. im like, why do i need to know that to drive?
i got that one right though..
im pretty confident that ill pass this time, cuz i know most of the cali laws..

lol
i know, but im talking about specifics.
cuz there was some fucked up questions on the test like whats the legal blood alcohol level and shit.. im like, why do i need to know that to drive?
i got that one right though..
im pretty confident that ill pass this time, cuz i know most of the cali laws..

mj3h4k.jpg

Best of luck dude! Its simple and the funny part some of the laws once u get your licence u actully oby haha!

Nevada requires that anyone under the age of 25 take the written test before being able to transfer or renew your license. I almost didn't pass it for a couple reasons when I first moved there:

1. They were asking how many points against your license you get for various offenses.
2. They were asking stuff like how many miles outside of city limits your were allowed to possess certain items in the vehicle.
3. Age restriction questions specific to Nevada.

Had a known I was going to have to retest, I would have grabbed a book and gone through it with specific Nevada information. One thing I did find interesting is the amount of motorcycle questions they had on the test--for everyone. Not just for the motorcycle endorsement.

Wow. Texas and New Mexico are both retarded. Even the CDL.. I passed all 5 tests within 24 hours of picking up the book.

I nominate this, early as it may be, the best thread of the year.

if you can't pass the written test, i don't want you on the road either.

I mean, you need to get a 70 on it.... you can get 6 wrong out of 20 here. its pretty sad.

Nevada requires that anyone under the age of 25 take the written test before being able to transfer or renew your license. I almost didn't pass it for a couple reasons when I first moved there:

1. They were asking how many points against your license you get for various offenses.
2. They were asking stuff like how many miles outside of city limits your were allowed to possess certain items in the vehicle.
3. Age restriction questions specific to Nevada.

Had a known I was going to have to retest, I would have grabbed a book and gone through it with specific Nevada information. One thing I did find interesting is the amount of motorcycle questions they had on the test--for everyone. Not just for the motorcycle endorsement.

exactly!
theres some dumb questions..
2. They were asking stuff like how many miles outside of city limits your were allowed to possess certain items in the vehicle
im kinda curious about that one myself..lol

Back