Flame the Newbie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Picture1.jpg

'nuf said.

umm.. looks like the front wasnt lined up very well... hell, the front bumper looks twisted in a way

08ClevelandMeet005.jpg

:(
i dunno.. is it just me or is the front bumper pointed at the ground?

i think the CRX has a sad. :(

that car cries itself to sleep at night

it doesn't cry alone. :(

Can't beat the stock crx front end. End of story.

:werd: it's been molested, what's been done to it can never be undone.

it gets the same results that putting saggy cow jugs on a 15 yr old boy would - OMG WHY?!

I can't agree more.:ph34r:

me neither.

I just dont understand what peoples reasoning on destroying the CRX, them bitches are getting rare and they aint rollin' off the line anymore. :(

:( :( :(

yeah, but as much as the front sags, it doesn't scream APC or too "rice."

Ya,
I agree lining up the front end was ruff. I got two sets of fiberglass fenders for free and I joined them up.

I tried using a laser level to draw up a vertical and horizontal cut and the driver's side didnt work out to good. I just wanted to make a set of fenders to get it on the road before the end of last season just to get to The Slowmotion Meet to dyno it.

As soon as I get the welder back to my house Im gonna make a set of steel fenders.

Meantime I just finished the lines for my NOS.
Picture_0143.jpg

I feel bad for this CRX, its like an ugly chick, she may have a good heart, but damn she makes your eyes bleed.

Even the car knows its shameful to be out in public, Thats why it hangs its head in shame.:D

Nice job on the NAAAAAWWWWWWSSSSSS lines.:D

Where at in Cleveland are you? I havent seen this car around. Im on the east side. Maybe thats why. You did say flame the newb so, maybe I really dont want to see this car in person. :D

Back