For Sale: 88' CRX HF Shell.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CReX123

I have for sale my 1988 CRX HF Shell. Car is in Pretty good Condition and The suspension has been hooked up to the fullest. Suspension Upgrades Include Rear Disc, Front Spindles, Brake M/C, Booster, Rear Prop. Valve, All off of a 92 Integra. Complimented by All Brand new Parts Such as Brembo Sport Cross Drilled in the Rear and Slotted in the Front, Aem Brake Pads all Around, Russell Stainless Steel Brake Lines All Around, Brand New Front Upper Control Arms, Brand New Ball Joints On Both Front Sides, Brand New KYB Gr-2 Shocks All Around Along with Brand New H&R Race Springs. Also Includes Battery Relocation Kit in the Trunk, and Stock HF Wiring Harness Ready for any B-Series Swap or Stock motor if thats What your looking to do. Im only really looking for Local Pickup or You pay for whatever Shipping Necessary, Just let me know if your REALLY interested and We will Talk. Im looking for $1750 OBO For the Shell, Please PM me if your interested.

does the car have a trans ? Is there any chance of parting out a ton of stuff ? Where in CT ?

Hey. I wish you were just selling the shell without the modifications. Any way you will?

Can I see some pictures inside and out, and underbody if possible?

Back