FOR SALE!!: Faze Indiglo Gauges

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeamUrbanChaos

Certified H22 Super-tech
ive got (4) four 2 3/4 in. gauges made by the faze gauge company....all gauges light up in an indiglo blue color and come with all the the wiring and installaton instructions...i have the following gauges:

1. engine temperature w/ temp sender
2. turbo boost/vaccume gauge
3. oil pressure gauge
4. battery volts gauge

i bought these gauges brand new and they have never been installed although i dont have the original boxes they came in cuz i was originally going to put these in my dash board but i didnt have enoughf room behind the dash to drill them there and i already have pods on the door hinge. therefore there are extras that i have no use for...you can have all 4 of them for 110.00 and ill ship them for free...let me know if you interesed...e-mail me directly at LADYZCOMEPLAY007@AOL.COM :doh:

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Feb 24 2004, 12:42 AM
do you have some feedback
ie ebay
or some vouches

Just for The Record:

i am not out to scam anybody..im here trying to get rid of parts that i have no use for.. i have sold many items on ebay and other such auction websites in the past and have built a reputable reputation and have no intention of ripping anyone off. if it makes you feel more comfortable, i am willing to give you my home phone number and home address as well as a conformation number for the mailed package in you are interested in buying it. in no way am i out to defraud anyone!!!

e-mail me if you want pics of the gauges..ive got alot of them. :doh:

Back