Forza Motorsport 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

In 4? Hmm, I never mess with arcade mode. I was kind of looking for them in the event list. I'll have to check it out.

In other news. The Photo comp this week is another "No Theme" one. They must be running out of ideas, or like their picks suggest they stopped caring. lol I went with my old favorite Thunderbolt pic rather than taking a new one.

Ready.jpg

Wish I could have back lit it. Only issue I have with it.

It is fairly dark on the ass end of the car but I think that it adds a mysterious feel to the picture. Kinda cool.

Yea I always thought it made it look as though its just waiting to be called on to whoop on any takers. That's why I call it "Ready" Haha.

Booooooooooooooooooooyah!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
boooooooooyah.jpg

And one of my 350Zs sold for another 400k+ and of course there are the various other cars I sold today. So all in all I think I made around 24 million dollars today. :D Close to 40mil in the bank. What cars did we need Clint? lol

Holy shit! Lol must've started quite the bidding war with that one eh?

and... "TOOK R JUBZ!"

I guess. Its funny, cause I start most of my auctions at 75k this one included, and sometimes I have to relist this paintjob. Its all about the right car at the right time. Think about the money both (or more) of these guys had involved in this auction. Thats round about 40 million + in the pot at one time!

Out of curiosity I checked to see how much Ive earned in the auction house/storefront. $120,759,000 so far. :)

Oh, and winnings from races... A measly 5mil. Bah!

Last edited:
That's pretty cool though. I'd never race if I had the patience to do stuff like that. Can you save all of your designs so you can reproduce and continue selling them?

What cars did we need Clint? lol

oh snap!!.. lol.. bankin!

here are the cars i need.. not sure about you .. all i really need is the ferrari 250tr and the Aston dbr1 for now.. i can work on getting the rest of them.. unless of course you just wanna buy them.. im sure you can throw a design on them and make some bank

Exclusive Taste:
Ferrari 250 TR
Aston DBR1

Ferrari Collector:
1957 Ferrari 250 California (3 Million Credits)
1957 250 TR (8 Million Credits)
2010 #89 F430 GT (1 Million Credits)
1998 #12 Risi F333 (2.2 Million Credits)
2002 Enzo (1.3 Million Credits)

I figured we could gift em back and forth to both get the achievements. haha unless they somehow put a stop to that. :shrug2: I'll hit the AH tomorrow and see what I can get. Even with all this cash its hard for me to spend 5mill on a car. Haha Even in the video game I get buyers remorse.

coo.. yea.. i have the rest of them.. if you wanna get the remaining and gift them to me, i'll gift them back along w/ mine.. only a couple i'd want back too..

I'll get on it in the AM then.

I like the Subie but they could be going for an artsy pic again like the EF. I dont see em picking the CTR sadly. You lose the car in the background.

Yea.. I really don't see the ek shot getting picked.. that subie shot is from our Fujimi race a while back..

haha.. kinda notice that now too.. the front bumper right?

its supposed to be a rig shot.. i cant get them right though

Back