Forza Motorsport 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the game didnt mess up.. there shouldnt be a shadow there.. sun is facing the front of the car.. notice the shadow in the back

**looking closer at the shadows now.. the sun is facing downward on the front.. and the difference is, i didnt use as much contrast as usual

It still isnt dark enough and it makes it look fake as fuck. The whole road just looks stupid. haha Its probably because when you rotate the camer in the game it distorts the car for some fucked up reason. Like youre using a fish eyed lens or something.

Look at some car mags and see what angle theyre using. lol

cause you need the 250 gto and shelby daytona also.. i have them.. :D... i'll gift you mine and then you gift me the 4 back.. yea?

now what im going to do while I still have ur ferrari.. is sell my shelby to fund the rest of the cars I need

Not as many as I thought. 1969 Dino 264 GT 1987 F40, 1991 512 TR, 1999 360 modena, 2006 599 GTB Fiorano, 2009 California, 2010 #83 F430 GT, 2010 599xx, 2011 FF.

Ferrari Big Shot winners announced.. nobody i know... buuut, they'll be giving the Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale to everyone who participated

have you done the King of the Track in the monthly rivals? u can get 2 cars.. if you beat CJ Wilsons time you get a CJ Wilson Racing designed 360CS and a Pagani Huarya or whatever the hell its called

Messed around and wanted to make a "Baja 1000 Edition" Mossy Oak Raptor.
TeamMossyOak2.png

Yeeeeea, they're finally releasing the pre order cars! For a price... :( Even if you got the season pass you'll have to pony up 560 ms points to receive them. I'll probably just pick the few I want as about half are cars i already have. Finally get my 1M CRZ and STI. :)

Oh and I sold another Summit Trans Am for $7mil tonight. :D I wish they went Facebook game style and I could turn a percentage of that into real money somehow.

Last edited:
i was confused.they said it was only available for preorder and something else people.but then they charge for it??? fuck off!!! i want the crz lol.thats all.

CRZ is only 160MS points.. i bought it this morning... already had the 1M, dont really care to have the STi

Back