NJ FS 64 Honda Trail 90

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skittz87

skittlez
if you was only closer glws bump
No longer for sale, I don't need the money anymore and get to keep my quirky bike :). Also thanks, the comment was definitely appreciated.

Vintage 1964 Honda Trail 90 CT200 dual sport motorcycle. This bike is fitted with an ACT90 engine with gear reduction sub transmission switch, and being pre 66 it also has the dual sprocket rear wheel. However I don't have the extra chain length, but I do have a few blank OEM keys. This is a street legal dirt bike and is the slightly more rare predecessor to the CT90. The frame has a few small spots of surface rust, however its in overall great shape especially considering its age. It starts right up and runs without any fuss. It does have two known problems,

1: Carb has a leak, a full rebuild kit costs about $20
2: Wiring not finished. It runs as is but lights, horn, etc need to be hooked up. Simple job.

I may fix these myself if time allows but it will raise the asking price a little.
Vin# CT200-12701. Williamstown, NJ $300. Just pm me with any questions, thanks for looking.

SL381904.jpg

SL381903.jpg

Last edited:
NICE. Good Luck with the sale.

Do you have a title?

Damn, I really need to read.

Last edited:
Back