FS: 94 SUPERCHARGED GSR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

I'm selling this for good friend's father.

This vehicle was driven by his father to work mainly and was treated very well. The paint is a little faded but not too horrible, 114k miles all belts have been changed on time. AC needs some work, might just need a recharge or something else simple not really sure.

1994 Acura Integra 4 door GSR

Mods:

Engine:
GSR Jackson Racing Super Charger
MSD Boost timing control
RC 440 injectors
10 psi pulley upgrade
AEM Short ram
Greddy SP exhaust
DC Sports header
Apexi vafc
Centerforce clutch
Fluidyne radiator

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:

KYB GR-2 shocks (new)
some type of lowering springs
17 inch rims with yokohama tires
Cross drilled rotors up front
Goodridge brake lines
skunk2 camber kit

Interior:

Tan color fairly clean
Large Mallory tach
Jackson racing gauges
JVC SH-99 MP3 player
Fosgate 12in

Pics:

134lm.jpg

120rz.jpg

113is.jpg

92oc.jpg

80rx.jpg

73vf.jpg

62yk.jpg

56dj.jpg

48ph.jpg

39ze.jpg

26da.jpg

17wj.jpg

Orlando, FL
$7500 obo

Email me at coreyroun@hotmail.com

orange county, 15-20 mins from downtown orlando. sorry i cant be too specific hope you understand. email me if your interested

how fast is it?

never been taken to the track, owner of the car really just enjoyed building it up for a hobbie and didnt do much with except an occasional pull on his way to work.

I would imagine its easily a low 14 second car especially since it has the upgraded pulley so it pushes around 10-12 psi. probably looking at around 210 to the wheels or somewhere in that range.

car was tuned by a place in altamonte springs but i dont remember the name, never been tuned on a dyno though so im sure there is a lot of unlockable power.

new price 7000 obo.

nice whip...taking trades??

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jun 30 2005, 06:15 PM
how fast is it?

never been taken to the track, owner of the car really just enjoyed building it up for a hobbie and didnt do much with except an occasional pull on his way to work.

I would imagine its easily a low 14 second car especially since it has the upgraded pulley so it pushes around 10-12 psi. probably looking at around 210 to the wheels or somewhere in that range.

car was tuned by a place in altamonte springs but i dont remember the name, never been tuned on a dyno though so im sure there is a lot of unlockable power.

new price 7000 obo.
[post=518834]Quoted post[/post]​

Back