Fs: Apex Dvd Player

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TRuggiero_

Oh yea, they make boost controllers and DVD players. It's an Apex Digital DVD/MP3/Picture CD/CD/Jpeg readable/dolby digital/DTS AD-1200 dvd player. Still in the box and everything. Every TV in my house has a dvd player so I don't need it. Couldn't find a place to reutrn for somethin I need, so I'm sellin it. Fitty dollas sounds good.
You own the VTEC controller, now own the DVD player!

From Apex it's 89.00 I'll pay shipping. It's 12.6"(W)x2.8"(H)x11.75"(D) weighs 8lbs.
s3e6b6a67e27f5.jpg

I know, I figured I could sell it to somebody who liked the name. Well then, mines a whole 4.99 less. And you don't have to go there to buy it.

its Apex-I that makes vtec and boost controllers...

APEX - makes low quality dvd players and vcr's :spin:

Originally posted by sisteve@Mar 9 2003, 06:43 PM

APEX - makes low quality dvd players and vcr's :spin:

hell they make crap players - I can't believe their product is allowed to be sold to the general public

You know what? You guys suck. Seriously. I know the difference from Apex and Apexi. I was just lying a little. I'll pawn it tomorrow. Oh, and you guys suck. ;)

I don't want to fuck up your sale but make sure it works before you sell it to one of our members. I used to sell electronics and these things came back all the time.

They go for 39.99 on base, and no tax. My duaghter has one in her room. Fell off the dresser and still works. :worthy:

Back