FS... DOHC ZC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

knowledge

N E one? Please I need to get this damn thing out of my way!

I am in sacramento I will give you 585 and come pick this baby up ;) .

I have a BLUE DX 91.

I am buy Luther Burbank Or Martin Luther King Or Walmart on Florin Road Or Oppsite of HOME DEPOT!!!

Dude don't lowball him. 700 with a ZC trans is a GREAT deal, seeing as the longblock goes for 500-600 alone.

Hey i'm looking for a engine for a 88 integra would it bolt in? if it does i'll come and get it let me know Also mine is auto would that make a diff?

Originally posted by mondog2695@Dec 28 2002, 01:44 PM
Hey i'm looking for a engine for a 88 integra would it bolt in? if it does i'll come and get it let me know Also mine is auto would that make a diff?

Yes it will fit. Direct bolt in! You would just need to take off the manual tranny, clutch and flywheel and slap on your auto tranny, and torque converter. Or just do an auto to manual swap!

Actually knowledge, the 1g integra d-series is only swappable with the 3g civic engines, right? there is a different integra and civic ZC.

This is an 88 DOHC ZC! It drops into 4g civic's also! Just the driverside mount and tranny mount need to be moved. The block and tranny already have the holes in it for you to take the mounts off and put them in the new spots. You use all the same parts.

Due to me leaving to head to the middle east. Any more inqueries about this PM ZC_89HATCH. It is sitting in his garage and he will hanldle selling this.

Ok being that I really need to get rid of this. price is now $600 for everything. I would prefer pickup though, due to the hassles of shipping it.

Back