NC FS: Engines/parts, JRSC, Driveline stuff, RT4wd stuff, etc etc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stmotorsports

I still have a bunch of stuff laying around from projects that I may not ever get to at this point, so I figured I should probably clear out the shop a bit and put the $$ towards the house and current projects. More stuff will be added over the next few weeks or so as I clean out the shop and storage.

Most of everything listed here is located in Charlotte NC, but some is still at the old shop in Buffalo NY. Just ask and I'll figure out where it is and get you a shipping quote if need be. All prices listed are best offer unless otherwise specified, I'm willing to ship whatever if you're willing to pay for it.

Feel free to ask around for vouches, I've been on here & several of the other boards for years and never had anyone unhappy about dealing w me. B (admin) can even vouch for me as I've dealt with him as well.

MY EBAY FEEDBACK

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HONDA/ACURA STUFF:

B16A2 bottom end - VGC, stock out of my 2000 Si. Just turned 100k, was babied and meticulously maintained for virtually every mile. Only removed because swapping in a built 2.0L. $350/bo
^^ CAN HEAR RUN for the next couple weeks or so before it gets pulled. Pics up as soon as I get it out of the car

B18C5 transmission (USDM DC2 ITR) - VGC, no grinds or other probs. 4.4fd, oem LSD and GSR 5th gear. Still in the car, only removing because gearing is too short for new build. $1100/bo

B18C1 bottom end (disassembled)- USDM, Everything in VGC. This was the stock engine in my 96 GSR which was my dd for almost 2yrs. Still pulled very strong, never boosted or juiced, and no known probs. $350/bo

B18C1 H-Beam forged rods and pistons - These were installed in a motor built for a kid who promptly took the car right down the road and smashed the car into pole assclowning. Less than 100 miles on them $400/bo
** PICS UP ASAP **

JDM B20 Exh manifold/downpipe - Both excellent condition. Deletes cat (ie- oem race/test pipe) $50 both

JdmB20ExhMani.jpg
JdmB20ExhDp.jpg

B-Series Flywheel #1 - 7.5lb aluminum, pretty sure its a fidanza. Excellent cond & ready to drop in, only removed because street driveability sucked with the supercharger $75/bo

TegFlywheel.jpg

B-Series Flywheel #2 - stock weight, needs resurfacing $15/bo

B-Series Flywheel #3 - stock weight, has a clutch bolt broken off in it $15/bo

B-Series clutch #1 - pretty sure its exedy stage 1 organic, I was told by the po of the car that it was just an oem replacement so I bought a stage 1 for the new swap but when the old motor came out its the exact same one that my dumb ass just bought lol... Only has probably less than 2k on it $150/bo

B-Series clutch #2 - pretty sure this one is oem or oem replacement, came off of an engine I bought awhile back. Still tons of life left $75/bo

D-Series Flywheel - stock weight, good to go $20/bo

D-Series clutch - pretty sure its oem or oem replacement, came w a trans I picked up for a project. Still tons of life left $30/bo

B-Series power steering pump - P72, fits gsr & non-vtec models. Have mounts, pulley, reservoir, and pump to reservoir hose $40/bo

GSR stock intake manifold - OBD2 out of a 96 teg, only removed to make room for supercharger setup. $35 pics up asap

GSR stock differentials (2) - Have 2 in GC, both came out of clean trans, only removed for upgrades to lsd. Both have good stock tapered bearings and speedo gear $35 each as is or I can weld if you want

D16Y8 stock differential - GC, came out of a clean trans. Has good stock tapered bearings and speedo gear $25 as is or I can weld if you want

B-series alternators - Have 2 OBD2 and 1 OBD1, none of them have pulleys $25 each
3HondaAlts.JPG

B-series oil pump - obd1 off a low mileage JDM B20, only removed cause had to change to obd2 style pump w ckf sensor to pass nysi $25/bo

B20OilPump_1.jpg
B20OilPump_2.jpg

2000 Si 15/16" Brake master cylinder - Bought new from NAPA hoping it would improve my stock brakes, it didn't make any difference. Has less than 4 miles on it $50/bo

2000 Si 15/16" Brake master cylinder + 270V Booster combo - These were stock on my 2000 Si, removed when I swapped to ITR 1" mc + booster. All in VGC, never had any probs $75/bo

95 Accord EX coupe trans - Ready to drop in, no grinds or any other probs. It was only removed to make room for H22 swap $150/bo

Stock black F22 valve cover - Never installed since refinish $20

Red F22 valve cover - Never installed since refinish $35
RedF22ValveCover.jpg

Black D16Z6 valve cover - Refinished in satin black $35
z6vc_1.JPG

P2E ecu (#1) - manual trans, came off running engine $20/bo

P2E ecu (#2) - auto trans, not sure if good or not. Buy for parts, tuning, experimenting, etc. No bitching if DOA!! $10/bo

P2E ecu (#3) - manual trans, has faulty bypass valve circuit. Buy for parts, tuning, experimenting, etc. $FREE come get it

P05 ecu - manual trans, came out of a good running car that was swapped to B-series. $PENDING

D16Y8 Lower timing cover - BRAND NEW still in Honda packaging $10

Honda oem cassette deck - Good working condition, with cd changer control. Fatty red display. For the oem snky effect- stupid tape deck in the dash but cd changer in the back $30/bo

HondaCassetteDeck1.jpg

04 RT4wd Element trans, stock, vgc, 34k miles $450 as is or I can build as you wish (LSD, 6spd, etc)

04 RT4wd Element rear differential, stock, vgc, 34k miles (came out of same truck as above)

03 RT4wd Element rear differential, stock, vgc, 46k miles

POSSIBLY F/S:

2000 CIVIC Si COUPE - SUPERCHARGED, Black on black, probably the cleanest body out there. No accident history, 100% clean and current title, no liens. Car is fully loaded as Si models are - power everything including retractable sunroof, working cruise & a/c, tilt wheel, etc. Jackson Racing street (~7psi) supercharger kit installed on the stock B16A2 engine along with CTR cams, Fidanza 7.5lb flywheel, Exedy stage2 clutch, B18C5 LSD trans w GSR 5th, B18C5 axles. Also have a spare USDM B18C1 GSR engine with forged internals, B18C1 trans w/ITR LSD, and matching 9psi JRSC kit for that engine as well, all of which can be included with the car for the right offer. Suspension consists of H&R sport springs on Koni yellow adjustable shocks, 26mm front/22mm rear sways, ASR rear subframe brace, Skunk2 camber adjusters front + rear, professionally aligned. Exterior is stock aside from real Spoon Sports carbon fiber side mirrors, oem CTR headlights w/ city lights, and oem clear fog/driving lights in the front lip. The car is available with gunmetal 17" Axis Se7ens, bronze 17" Konigs, white 15" Kosei K1s, and/or stock 15" alloys. Alpine detach face cd deck w/remote, polk speakers all around including front separates. Also has full feature Compustar security system with pager, remote starter, supercharger cooldown feature, several hidden starter/ign/fuel kills, etc etc. No corners were cut anywhere on this car, everything has been done right. Its a gorgeous car that's a blast to drive. Its the car in the pic above with the 17" boss alloys (no longer on car), and more pics available on request or just come see it in person, you won't be disappointed.

Serious offers only. No joyrides and no tire kickers. Interested parties contact me via pm or email

GM STUFF:

1993 Typhoon leather seats - Black leather, 8-way power. Damn near minty. Also have matching door panel leather pieces for syclone/typhoon/1st gen s10/blazer/jimmy/bravada/etc. REALLY hate to get rid of these but I don't plan on putting them into anything anytime soon $450/bo

TySeats1small.jpg

1993 S-10 Blazer chrome grille - fits 91+ 1st gen s-trucks, 82-90 with minor mods $20/bo

sbc flexplate - fits sbc, 3.8L/4.3L v6 $20/bo

4.3L tbi intake manifold - stock, from a 92 jimmy $20/bo

Ported tbi throttle body - standard sbc/4.3L model 220. Front airfoils have been removed, blended and polished, injector pod raised 2mm. Have stock 4.3L, 5.0L and 5.7L injectors $40/bo

4.3L tbi distributor - from 1992 jimmy, should fit any tbi 3.8L/4.3L $30/bo

4pt3LDiz.jpg

Alternator - virtually new, fits early 90s vin "W" vortec 4.3L and definitely others. Bought this for my 5.7L swap but it wouldn't work with the accessory brackets I was using $30/bo

S-truck overhead climate/compass display - pretty sure this fits both 1st and 2nd gen overhead consoles $25/bo pics up soon

1227730 ecm - Speed density style tuned port + others, ecm connectors w/ 8" harness pigtail included. click here for applications $30/bo pics up soon

1227747 ecm - click here for applications $20/bo pics up soon

16144288 ecm - click here for applications $20/bo pics up soon

1st gen s10 gauge cluster #1 - rare tach cluster with full gauge package, mechanical speedo $20/bo pics up soon

1st gen s10 gauge cluster #2 - Canadian (metric), has full gauge package $20/bo pics up soon

... MORE TO COME AT SOME POINT...

WANTED - also possibly interested in the following stuff, willing to trade anything here + cash up/down/even:
  • B-series supercharger stuff - alternator stepper pulley, LHT manifold, forged pistons, etc
  • Hondata S300
  • good condition LS bottom end or just crank/rods
  • Possibly K swap stuff
  • Diesel or steam engines/parts/generators/etc
  • Solar thermal/power stuff

♪♀♂

Last edited:
hey man still got fadanzia flywheelw for b18 and hbeam rods and pistions for b18 if so please txt me very intrested i live in nc thanks man 2529443439

good to see you're still around. free bump for a good dude

thx brotha :cool:

hey man still got fadanzia flywheelw for b18 and hbeam rods and pistions for b18 if so please txt me very intrested i live in nc thanks man 2529443439

I know I still have the rods and pistons, I'll dig thru the shop to make sure I still have the flywheel too

Back