FS: JDM b18b, DA parts.. etc.... lots of parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

let me ask him and i'll get back to you.. i'll the cost of shipping to it also if he even wants to ship it.. whats your zip??

i'll talk to him and see if he will.. pretty sure he wont, but i'll check.. seems theres been some interest but all people who need shipping..

If the motor isnt already sold, I'd like to know a price on just the head (I do believe you said you were willing to part out). Is it obd1 or obd2? And a price would be great. I'll have to have it shipped though.

the motor isnt sold.. i'll ask him if he'd like to part the head from the block..do you want the bare head or with cams and valve springs

its obd1

Obd1.. wouldn't that be a wiring disaster since my car and motor are obd2? I plan on building this for boost, then swapping my stock head out and replacing it with the built one, so cams and all that wouldn't be necessary.

well, i highly doubt that he's gonna want to pull everything apart so you can have the head.. .. though i've told him he can make more off of it parting it out.

just talked to him.. he wants the sell the motor as a whole.. also, no shipping on motor..

well, he wants to sell the motor as a whole, but i'll ask if he'll part with small stuff.. i know the header is for sale seperately but not sure about the rest

Back