FS: Parting out Turbo LS CRX, B18 Type-R Block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey everybody. I'm really sorry to do this, but I was given an offer today for the whole rolling shell of the car that I really couldn't turn down. My sincerest apologies, but money and him being local really made up my mind.

I still do have the C5 block, the bad LS that was in the car, and the full black SI interior minus seats and the cargo cover/divider that is already being sold to Batman92.

Thanks all for understanding.

Hey everybody. I'm really sorry to do this, but I was given an offer today for the whole rolling shell of the car that I really couldn't turn down. My sincerest apologies, but money and him being local really made up my mind.

I still do have the C5 block, the bad LS that was in the car, and the full black SI interior minus seats and the cargo cover/divider that is already being sold to Batman92.

Thanks all for understanding.

That's wonderful about you selling the car. I still never got a quote or anything so, if you want to keep that stuff with the car I understand. I just need to know so, I can start looking for another cover/divider.

Thank you! ^_^

But I still am going to sell you the cargo cover/divider. It's just been a busy week and the interior is at my old house and I haven't got over there. I will for sure do that tonight after work and will have a shipping quote for you by the end of the weekend. Also I pulled the climate control out of the car and set it aside for you. It does unfortunately have a crack in it, but it works fine and all that. I'll throw that in with the cargo cover/divider for free in case you'd still like to use it. Sorry about that.

Thanks again!

Thank you! ^_^

But I still am going to sell you the cargo cover/divider. It's just been a busy week and the interior is at my old house and I haven't got over there. I will for sure do that tonight after work and will have a shipping quote for you by the end of the weekend. Also I pulled the climate control out of the car and set it aside for you. It does unfortunately have a crack in it, but it works fine and all that. I'll throw that in with the cargo cover/divider for free in case you'd still like to use it. Sorry about that.

Thanks again!

ok hun. Everything sounds good. Just let me know. Your welcome ;)

seats

what do u want just 4 the seats.. no harnesses... shipped to ohio

Considering he hasn't said anything in 5 days, I would go else where to purchase seats hun. I've done the same.

Back