FS: Turbo Kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ryan117

Hello, I'm from Honda-Tech, I'm here taking any interest in a custom turbo setup I have. I never used the kit so it's all new.. The BOV and TiAL were partially used on a different setup though. The kit includes the following:

Precision SC34 Turbo
SpoolinPerformance Turbo Manifold
SpoolinPerformance Charge Pipes
SpoolinPerformance Downpipe
TiAL 35 MM Wastegate
Greddy Type-S BOV
FastTurbo Oil Feed & Return Lines
Tapped GS-R Oil Pan
33X6x3 Front Mount IC

If interested throw me an offer. I have done business with many people on HT and can provide vouchers, thanks for looking. :)

The turbo cost about that much alone. :lol: Keep on up, I do free shipping BTW.

Will have pictures of everything shortly. Will accept trades + cash possibly.

Would be great for a street car, turbo will support 545 HP. ;)

Reason for selling is, I'm going back to a mild setup with DP. I wanna finish the car now and my goal is 12.7's so I don't need this much power.

I do not have pics of the mani, charge pipes, or downpipe just yet, because they were made to order. But I will as soon as I can! Here is the other part of the kit.

Okay for some reason I can't show WTDR pictures here. If interested tell me, I'll email them.

Is the BOV in good shape and it doesnt have anything wrong with it right?please let me know i will buy and waste gate will that waste gate fit on a drag turbo manifold ?

Originally posted by brasilianstreet@Jun 22 2004, 10:18 PM
Is the BOV in good shape and it doesnt have anything wrong with it right?please let me know i will buy and waste gate will that waste gate fit on a drag turbo manifold ?

The BOV I bought from a reputable person on Honda-Tech, has it's scratches and what not though. I have a pic of it. The WG is a 35 MM TiAL, I believe *not sure* that DRAG and RevHards are all made to fit this style.

Originally posted by SPEEDFREAK0920@Jun 24 2004, 11:56 AM
could you tell me if that turbo would be street reliable on a b18b ls? if it is i'm interested in the entire kit. thanks

Yes it is. An LS on HT made 303 @ 16 PSI on this snail. But the turbo is sold. I have the FMIC, wastegate, BOV, manifold, downpipe, and charge pipes still.

Here is what I have left:

IC, Piping, BOV (Mounted), & extra Greddy flange - $410 shipped.
I paid $710, never used it.

ITBs, 42MM complete, velocity stacks - not sure if I'm selling em, make offer.

2.5" SP downpipe, 5 bolt style, 02 bung - $180 shipped.
New, never used.

Also have OE tail lights, springs. JDMSHIT.com CTR lip, Gorilla lugs.

This is the lowest I'll go, if not they're just gonna sit in the shed.

Back