fucking rain

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by B16@Aug 5 2003, 09:12 PM

:werd:
CA owns jooo!!

You think? You're WRONG.

See, if you live in Cali, CARB ownz jo0. And your car if you put in the wrong kind of spark plugs. No thanks, but I'll put up with a little bit of rain so I don't have to deal with some nazi smog laws and import- hostile cops.

Thank you, drive thru.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Aug 5 2003, 10:33 PM-->
@Aug 5 2003, 09:12 PM

CA owns jooo!!

You think? You're WRONG.

See, if you live in Cali, CARB ownz jo0. And your car if you put in the wrong kind of spark plugs. No thanks, but I'll put up with a little bit of rain so I don't have to deal with some nazi smog laws and import- hostile cops.

Thank you, drive thru.

Oregon ownz jo0!!

-no self service gas
-no sales tax
-all 4 seasons included!
-trees (grab a dictonary Texas :lol: )
-lax smog laws
-decent cops
-microbrews anyone?
-only state in the union that has put out a quaterback that can throw 2+ touchdown passes in a Lion's jersey in almost three years!!
-conveintly located right in the middle of humbolt county and british columbia
-home of the basic traffic law (If your following the flow of traffic your legal, regardless of speed)

And DON"T even THINK about moving there, we don't want you!

MT has so many fires here since it hasn't rained in 6 weeks. when it did rain, it was a torrential downpour, right during Warped Tour. Believe me, mudpits in moshpits is crazy. Have fun! Who's playing at Ozzfest?

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Aug 5 2003, 07:33 PM-->
@Aug 5 2003, 09:12 PM

CA owns jooo!!

You think? You're WRONG.

Thank you, drive thru.

:lol:
i smell jealousy
;)

Originally posted by B16@Aug 5 2003, 11:03 PM

i smell jealousy
;)

Hardly. My car would last about 2 minutes in Cali before I got busted for some smog shit because of the JDM motor, gutted cats, and BOV venting to atmosphere. I am, however moving to central Whoregon where there are NO vehicle state inspections or emissions. I'll be sure to drive right up to the Cali border and moon you poor bastards every day.

We JUST got done cleaning up from the worst windstorm/rain that Memphis has seen in 50 years. 100+ MPH straight line winds. Trees down EVERYWHERE, power out for 300k people, and on top of all that, I had to go OFFROADING to get back to my apartment.

We've had rain at least twice a week for the last 2 months.

When it's not raining, it's mid 90's, 80%+ humidity, and my NON-A/C having Mustang SUCKS ASS in the heat. :(

At least it's fun to drift around in when it's wet out, powersliding 100 yards or more around corners is the shizzy. ;)

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Aug 5 2003, 10:46 PM
-trees (grab a dictonary Texas :lol: )

hahaha.. the sad thing is, that is probably true where you live, but come to arlington, well, our house or neighborhood, more fucking trees then yellowstone nation park.. all of the vehicles here have marks on them b/c the driveway is wound throughout the trees, making it a BITCH to back out!

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Aug 5 2003, 11:30 PM-->
@Aug 5 2003, 11:03 PM

i smell jealousy
;)

Hardly. My car would last about 2 minutes in Cali before I got busted for some smog shit because of the JDM motor, gutted cats, and BOV venting to atmosphere. I am, however moving to central Whoregon where there are NO vehicle state inspections or emissions. I'll be sure to drive right up to the Cali border and moon you poor bastards every day.

dont be mooning us with your dripping wet, slip-n-slide into a wet telephone pole at 20mph behind :lol: anyway...we can't see you mooning us with all the glare from the sunshine :p BTW smog laws arent THAT hard to get around (even legally). socal is like the engine-swap capital of the free world. check out this month's HCI mag. there is a 725hp ALL_MOTOR H22 street-driven civic in there that owned by a shop here in socal. in fact, the brother of the guy who owns it is a member here :worthy:

to bad your gov. is goign to get impeached and a new one put in place (go arnie) because your state is so far in debt.

I highly doubt the economy in cali is anywhere near good.

Back