fuel pump or main relay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b16coupe

A friend of mine's 94 accord isn't getting fuel. I just want to know if it is the main relay or fuel pump. If the main relay was bad it wouldnt click at all would it? If it does click but i dont here the fuel pump then it would be the fuel pump right? Is there anything else i could check for or measure with a voltmeter to see if it was the fuel pump?

thanks

get a fuel pressure tester...put it on top of the fuel filter under the hood...thats bout your best bet....if it doesn't start sometimes like stalls when you just got out of the car or something...then its probably your main relay

get a fuel pressure tester...put it on top of the fuel filter under the hood...thats bout your best bet....if it doesn't start sometimes like stalls when you just got out of the car or something...then its probably your main relay

well, i know that there ins't any fuel pressure. If the main relay's solders had craked then it wouldn't click at all would it?

If the solder's are cracked then the ecu and fuel pump arent getting power, you can try to solder the main relay if you are good enough or find someone to do it.

i also have the same problem on my honda del sol but the main relay its not crack and it will click so is it the fuel pump???

Back