Fuel Pumps?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sprocker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sprocker

What in your opinions is the best and easiest to install fuel pump! Is intank better than inline? I want a nice quiet pump if possible but want o hear what you all think about different pumps! Don't want to have to keep the tank full to avoid noisy pump. Thanks for any suggestions.

look no further than a Walbro 255 ltr/hr part # GSS342

Quiet, Flows, Dependable, Cheap

You cant go wrong with a walbro.

I'm not sure what your set up is, but GSR fuel pumps are good and cheap, if not Walbro is the way to go.

Ya I have been leaning towards the Walbro but I haven't been able to verify if it works on my car yet, I know they don't list my car on most sites that sell them, also the Walbro is and Intank pump isn't it, how hard to install? I am assuming not too hard.

Fuel pumps are easy to install, you dont even need to drop the tank in hondas. Under the rear seat, there is a cover that sits over the fuel pump/sending unit assembly. Take off the cover and pull everything out just like that. Just dont smoke when your doing it .

in a crx you must drop the tank. i run a venom fuel pump. i got it for 189 and i love it. it is also quiet.

Originally posted by turborex13@Feb 26 2003, 01:49 PM
in a crx you must drop the tank. i run a venom fuel pump. i got it for 189 and i love it. it is also quiet.

how do you figure? it's right under the rear little compartment thingy. if you dropped it then you had alot more work than needed.

Back