Fuel Pumps?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sprocker

What in your opinions is the best and easiest to install fuel pump! Is intank better than inline? I want a nice quiet pump if possible but want o hear what you all think about different pumps! Don't want to have to keep the tank full to avoid noisy pump. Thanks for any suggestions.

look no further than a Walbro 255 ltr/hr part # GSS342

Quiet, Flows, Dependable, Cheap

You cant go wrong with a walbro.

I'm not sure what your set up is, but GSR fuel pumps are good and cheap, if not Walbro is the way to go.

Ya I have been leaning towards the Walbro but I haven't been able to verify if it works on my car yet, I know they don't list my car on most sites that sell them, also the Walbro is and Intank pump isn't it, how hard to install? I am assuming not too hard.

Fuel pumps are easy to install, you dont even need to drop the tank in hondas. Under the rear seat, there is a cover that sits over the fuel pump/sending unit assembly. Take off the cover and pull everything out just like that. Just dont smoke when your doing it .

in a crx you must drop the tank. i run a venom fuel pump. i got it for 189 and i love it. it is also quiet.

Originally posted by turborex13@Feb 26 2003, 01:49 PM
in a crx you must drop the tank. i run a venom fuel pump. i got it for 189 and i love it. it is also quiet.

how do you figure? it's right under the rear little compartment thingy. if you dropped it then you had alot more work than needed.

I agree with Steve.. Walbro is the best, easiest to install and cheapest. Took me 10 mins to put mine in my EK

Back