Funniest Video In The World

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yo that was really cool, i don't think it was so funny.
just goes to show if you got something to prove take it to the track!
just think he could of killed himself or someone else.
Its guys like him that make me fu__in mad.

peace
nash

Originally posted by slohnda+Jan 7 2003, 09:24 AM-->
90 accord
@Jan 7 2003, 12:41 AM
maybe he doesn;t have positracktion *or however you spell it* and that spun him off course?

what? =/

when you have positrac and both those tires start spinning, then the car will definitely get sideways (like the mr2 did!), and if you dont attempt to control the slide and just slam on the brakes (like the mr2 did!) you will just continue to slide until you finally come to a stop.

it almost looks like he was trying to do a 180. i dont know, but its obvious the guy couldnt drive worth a shit. he must have been high or something.

i was meaning that he spun his right wheel, but not hi8s left, pushing him to the left. i ono.. it sounded logical whe i first posted it.

after studying the videos a few times, it becomes obvious that:

1) the car never got traction, and was simply getting sideways like they do at the track

2) he hits the brakes immediately after as he starts to go sideways (thats when the brake lights come on) but the car had to much momentum to stop before the grass.

3) he looks stupid going straight BECAUSE...if he tried to correct he would have HIT THE BIGASS TREE head on.

:)

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jan 7 2003, 02:50 PM

3) he looks stupid going straight BECAUSE...if he tried to correct he would have HIT THE BIGASS TREE head on.

:)

yea but i would much rather have someone hit a tree than my ride. :D
he should not have been doing that in a public place like that. he could have ran over someone

ha ha thats hilarious

he doesnt deserve that mr2- it should be donated to me :)

look at the video- the kid actually throws his hands off the wheel right before he hits the bank

here is the vw board where the jetta owner posted

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=644154

they talk mad shit about hondas on that board :angry:

Back