**GARAGE SALE**

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HatchSpeeD

...Hi...
Its time to clean out my basement. Everything must go. I was in a rush when I took the pictures so everything is dirty and looks like crap. If I get the chance I can make everything look purdy. Everything is best offer unless otherwise stated.

ACCORD PARTS

94 EX Alternator
PIC
97 EX Complete bezel
PIC
94 EX Clutch/Flywheel/Pressure Plate
PIC
94 EX exhaust manifold
PIC
97 EX fuse box
PIC
97 EX Gauge Cluster
PIC
94-97 Accord head bolts
PIC
97 EX Driver side Head Light
PIC
94 EX Complete Intake Manifold
PIC
97 EX Brake Mastercylinder
PIC
94 EX Midshaft
PIC
94-97 Accord mounts/brackets
PIC
94-97 EX Power window/mirror switch
PIC
97 EX radio
PIC
97 EX Rims & Tires (two of the tires of bubbles in them)
PIC
97 EX Tail Lights
PIC
94 Throttle Body
PIC
94 Timing Belt cover
PIC
94 LX Valve Cover
PIC
97 EX Windshield wiper fluid resivour
PIC
94 EX wireharness
PIC

CIVIC PARTS

94 ecu P05
PIC
94 mount/brackets
PIC
94 radio
PIC
94 rear shocks (one has a broken fork)
PIC
94 front speaker
PIC
94 D-series Axles
PIC
95 DX Engine with CX IM (missing some sensors and things) 85k-95k
PIC
INTEGRA PARTS

94+ Integra shift boot
PIC
94+ B-series axles (I think one has a small tear in the boot)
PIC

Up again. Thought I'd give honda-swap peepz first dibs but seems like nobody needs any of these parts. Will be putting everything on ebay soon.

:thumbsup:

Give another day or two if you want to give HS people first dibs... but I would just go ahead and put it all on eBay. :)

hey, i need something not on the list. i need the line that goes from the fuel filter to the fuel rail. or atleast the fittings for both ends. i know, use the ones i already have, but mine are MIA. and honda wants an ass ton for em

I believe I have that too. I'm my way out the door for the night so I'll get back to ya later on tonight or tomorrow.

wouldnt happen to have the lips all around on this gen accord would you?? if so is it the idented one? or the one thats even all the way across the front let me know please

Back